Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are the highlights. Saman fought for a ball and made an amazing shot that was saved by the Stoke keeper (1.28 into the highlights).

Go Saman!

Comment

Comment

Huge match tomorrow vs. the #1 team in the Championship. Brentford has a chance to chip away at their point lead (currently +7), and cement the promotion status. Match is away, so even tougher. But the way Saman has been playing, Frank is highly likely to put a big task on his shoulders (either as a starter or a super sub). 9:30am PST (ESPN+ not broadcasting this one, I don't think).

Comment

The game is being shown in the UK on SkySports.

What that should mean is a good quality stream out there. Luckily I can watch it on HD on my TV on SkySports. Well either that or Ben 10 if my 5 year old has his way.

Comment

yeYa...! early game so i should be able to watch it ...but will miss out on Mehdi's game ...!!
            what are the chances of sammy boyeee gettin a start in this biotch?
            would be foolish to bench him now that he is in the groove and certainly beginning to hit his strides..!?
            is that dasilva back to full fitness.?

Comment

JDS, Norgaard and Marcindes should be fit enough to be on the bench but I'll be surprised to see them be thrown in here from the off so odds of a Ghoddos start are good.

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/Brentford...52917715779590

Saman starting.

Dasilva is missing through injury.

Comment

^ Awesome that he is starting. It's beginning to feel that he is fully trusted by Frank to be a regular starter. Especially in such an important match vs the league current leader.

Go Saman!

Comment

Comment

if he plays well today vs #1 team that will be a big step towards cementing his position as a starter.

Do it saman!

Comment

The start will be HUGE confidence booster for Saman (on top of his current A+ performances). This game is critical to Brentford's positioning and promotion, and Frank is giving Saman a chance to shine. Saman, take this golden opportunity and run with it (into the EPL!).

Comment

Think we will see a more restricted Brentford today , against this Norwich side away from home you can not be too open. Buendia is a quality player who is way too good for this league and in Cantwell they have a player who could easily slot into a lot of the bottom half of the table teams in the Premier League , very clever player. Pukki is a proven finisher too at this level and is in great form.

Comment

Canos with the fluff of the season. Had a sitter literally in front of an open goal. How did his body even do that?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Canos with the fluff of the season. Had a sitter literally in front of an open goal. How did his body even do that?
                              No idea how he missed that , just before that he hit a lovely shot outside the box too that was saved well.

Brentford are playing well, Saman is playing well too.

Comment

“Saman Ghodos a player on the up and up.”
                                -Sky Sports commentator

Comment

Working...
                                X