Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the starting 11, match starts in under an hour and live on sky sports for UK viewers

Comment

Confirmed

Comment

guess watch this until Mehdi is brought on off the bench ...??

Comment

Must win for Brentford today - playing against a team that is highly demoralized due to their points deduction and need to make strides towards the top of the table since they’re sitting in the middle after quite a few matches
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

so they're not as shittt of an opponent as their position in the bottom of the table suggesting..?

Comment

Brentford in front 1-0! Not sure if saman was involved I just turned it on after they scored.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Brentford scores. Ghoddoss with a great pre assist

Comment

ghoddos great hold up and switch pass to top of box. Midfielder takes shot that is parried right to fwd who tucks in.

1-0 brentford.

Comment

Link please 🙏🏻

Comment

goal for Brentford! It started with Saman making a beautiful pass to the outside of the box for a great shot from Brentford and Toney scoring on the incomplete save from Wednesday keeper. Our man is making an impact!

Go Saman!

Comment

It was Toney with the goal , he is showing he can do well in the Championship. Was wanted by Premier League clubs so it was quite the coup for Brentford.

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                          Link please 🙏🏻
                          Are you in US or Canada? If so you can watch on ESPN+ - if you’re not, then I’m not sure where it’s available.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

brentford back up
                            2-1 header off ck
                            same dude

Comment

damn saman almost needles a briiliant ball through to their goal scorer .... intercepted by d last gasp

some links here

https://redditts.soccerstreams.net/e...-stream/531112

Comment

Saman with yet another brilliant through ball
                                this time keeper barely saves it

Comment

Working...
                                X