X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respect

Comment

Comment

Notice how that piece of shit club Brighton doesn’t acknowledge anything to do with JB even though he started.

Meanwhile Brentford does it for Saman and bigger clubs like Porto and Zenit do it too

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
          Notice how that piece of shit club Brighton doesn’t acknowledge anything to do with JB even though he started.

Meanwhile Brentford does it for Saman and bigger clubs like Porto and Zenit do it too
          Form Is Temporary, Class Is Permanent.
          “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Brentford to kick off the season at home to Arsenal .

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              Brentford to kick off the season at home to Arsenal .
              Throwback to when Saman was toying with Arsenal in the Europa league

Comment

and BHA/Potter on Sept 11th. I hope they rip BHA to shreds.

Comment

Saman scoring against Brighton and then lifting his shirt to show a picture of JB with Iran flag would bring tears to my eyes. Make it happen Saman

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                    Saman scoring against Brighton and then lifting his shirt to show a picture of JB with Iran flag would bring tears to my eyes. Make it happen Saman
                    That match is 2 days before the first matchday of the Asian WCQ. So unlikely Saman or Alireza would be playing.
                    Otherwise I'd be organising a PFDC meetup session to watch the game in person.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      That match is 2 days before the first matchday of the Asian WCQ. So unlikely Saman or Alireza would be playing.
                      Ah damn it. Oh well, there’s always the away match in Brighton’s stadium. Would make it even more satisfying lol

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        So our wcq no longer are on fifa days where euro international teams are playing as well? If so that’s going to be super annoying for our euro based players, aka almost our whole team

Edit: actually seems that our games in September are on 3rd and 7th, saman shouldn’t have issues for Brighton game (at least not more issues than any other international player lol)

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          So our wcq no longer are on fifa days where euro international teams are playing as well? If so that’s going to be super annoying for our euro based players, aka almost our whole team

Edit: actually seems that our games in September are on 3rd and 7th, saman shouldn’t have issues for Brighton game (at least not more issues than any other international player lol)
                          Yup you are correct. I misread the schedule.

I guess a PFDC meetup session at Brentford stadium can go ahead.

Comment

Our first games would be against the lower pot teams no? I can imagine some of the Euro players joining for the later matches actually on Fifa days, though not ideal.

Comment

For those who play FPL (fantasy premier league) Saman has had his price released and he is 5.5 million.

Comment

Emiliano is to leave at the end of his month when his contract expires, interesting one that as he was getting game time over Saman at the end of the season and was man of the match in the play off final.
                                https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Brentford.html

Comment

Working...
                                X