X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Saman off at half time.

From the response from fans on twitter, they are not happy with that .
    checked
    down 3-0 now
    looks like coach got his starting line up wrong
    Mbueno was brought on @ HT which is odd, that dude looked damn quality in the last match i saw and shoulda been a starter ..!
    also noted that they were dominant in possession stats in 1st half regardless of going down 2-0 so Saman in MF couldnt have been all that weak...?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      2 half time subs? Wtf?
      Supposedly they were very poor in the first half, he changed the formation and went to a back four so took off one of his centre backs. The other one was Ghoddos and fans were saying he should have taken Canos off instead.

They are 3-0 down now though so subs have had no effect.

Comment

They have just pulled one back through Forss.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          checked
          down 3-0 now
          looks like coach got his starting line up wrong
          Mbueno was brought on @ HT which is odd, that dude looked damn quality in the last match i saw and shoulda been a starter ..!
          also noted that they were dominant in possession stats in 1st half regardless of going down 2-0 so Saman in MF couldnt have been all that weak...?
          Mbuemo picked up a knock in midweek which is why he didn’t start.
          Ghoddos played ok supposedly from people who were watching it . Fans expected a different kind of player to who he is, he is like the other night drifting inside and playing as a number 10, which is where they need to play him.

Comment

Ghoddos played ok supposedly from people who were watching it . Fans expected a different kind of player to who he is, he is like the other night drifting inside and playing as a number 10, which is where they need to play him.
            fans were super pissed at his sub on twitter. I think most really like him

Comment

thats pretty much his role in the last game and its fine by me, since i think he has the quality and the goods for it and more importantly that is the area of the pitch we need him the most to contribute in TM...!!
              However i can understand why their fans would prefer lining him up down LW in place of that Canos ? guy ... who looks more like a work in process and not quiet yet the finished article starter material ..!! i think once Saman shed some weight, pick up the pace and attain peak fitness, he could well be an Exciting attacking option for Brentford in his more usual LWinger role..!! with him running at defenses on Left and Mbueno on Right and that quality new striker up the middle, damn that would make a pretty bad-ass, fearsome threesome, for any defense line in Championship..!!

besides they also got a real fast and exciting Left Wing Back and I can imagine the two of them combining down their left wing would be quiet electrifying..!!

this team certainly got the quality and required pieces to promote this year, especially when saman gets back to full fitness and form...!! be omide khoda..!

Comment

brentford lost 3-2.

I would just say that this championship is a super open league. Anybody can literally beat anybody. I think brentford's promotion experiences from previous seasons and just general quality of squad will show but in 46! game season they are bound to drop some pts.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  brentford lost 3-2.

I would just say that this championship is a super open league. Anybody can literally beat anybody. I think brentford's promotion experiences from previous seasons and just general quality of squad will show but in 46! game season they are bound to drop some pts.
                  yea, i recall from Gucci's spell how hectic and busy Championship scheduling can be ...! most like every week, teams have mid-week fixtures and if still alive in the cup, then thats additional stress on the scheduling..! you certainly gotta have a deep (and quality enough) squad and probably prioritize league over cup run to really manage a tough-asss task of promotion to EPL ...! it looks as the league teams try to make up for lack of TV money with more frequent games ...?? and now with COVID taking away stadium income, i imagine makes it even harder for clubs there to afford a deep enough squad to make a legit promotion run...!!
                  its its gonna be after the winter transfer window acquisitions are made it becomes a bit more clear to see which team is likely to have a the quality and favorable scheduling to grind out a late promotion run..!! Brentford certainly have the right mix of players, good coach and probably the Mean$ to see it through this year..!!? hopefully they get a bit of a rub from lady luck as well which is often required, cause this league is competitive AF...!! even their last opponent Shef. Wed (who were dead last on the table) looked solid and quality all around and gave Brentford all they could handle and coulda easily tie and even won that match..!

Comment

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ElSZhyJX...jpg&name=large

Apologies as I don’t know how to post pictures properly in here.

Comment

^ Here you go bro:

Go Saman!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                            ^ Here you go bro:

Go Saman!

jr smith looks a little bit different in this photo

Comment

Brentford home to Norwich tonight

Team news:
                              https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/202...ss-conference/ - no new injury concerns and includes a video press conference with Thomas Frank - no mention of Saman in it.

Game kicks off tonight at 19.45 GMT - live on Sky Sports Football (red button game)

Comment

Brentford owner got a busy night tonight , guessing he is going to be in Liverpool watching his other team.

Comment

Working...
                                X