X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    Any working links !? On the go !?
    Or is it another one of those I follow bs !?
    Game finished 1-1 some time ago. Didn't get to catch it to see if Saman played

Comment

saman played well. he was brought in at 60 min a few mintes after they got scored on
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Well I do believe the automatic promo is by enlarge outa question by now..!?
        Although they have done excellent in transfer market, their squad depth (especially the quality-enough portion of it ) clearly hasn’t been at the sufficient levels to cope with huge number of games & the naturally ensuing fatigue & injuries..!
        I think from here on Frank needs to manage his team with the biggest emphasis on entering the Playoffs with a healthy key players & with a bit of winning momentum & confidence that come from it.

I’d give em less than 30% chance of promotion outa playoffs ..!

Let’s hope at least Saman gets some clutch goals during it to make it a memorable..!

Comment

Comment

They have already promoted right?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
              They have already promoted right?
              No they are in 4th place and will have to grind it out to maintain their playoff spot with the way they have been playing lately
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                No they are in 4th place and will have to grind it out to maintain their playoff spot with the way they have been playing lately
                With their GD being a lot better than Reading they need 4 points from their last four games.

In the play offs , the semi finals are 3rd v 6th and 4th v 5th.

Massive game this weekend against Bournemouth who are in 5th. They then play Rotherham at home who are fighting for survival and in the relegation zone. Then they are at home against Watford (hopefully by then they will be promoted with nothing to play for big still tough game). Potentially could go down to last game which is against Bristol City who are mid table with nothing to play for.

Comment

Is the playoff only vs Championahip sides or the relegation teams of EPL will get involved?
                  How is the format?
                  Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Is the playoff only vs Championahip sides or the relegation teams of EPL will get involved?
                    How is the format?
                    Tanha teamhaaye Championship ba ham baazi mikonand.

4ta team dar nime nahaayi baazie raft o bargasht ba ham daaran.

Sepas yek tak-baazie final dar Wembley bargozar mishe.

Barande mire PL.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                      Tanha teamhaaye Championship ba ham baazi mikonand.

4ta team dar nime nahaayi baazie raft o bargasht ba ham daaran.

Sepas yek tak-baazie final dar Wembley bargozar mishe.

Barande mire PL.
                      Merci Ardalan jan.

Comment

Reading drew last night so Brentford just need to win one of their final games to guarantee a play off spot.

Comment

He wasn't convincing so far and had lots of ups and down. I was expecting much more from him.

Comment

Match tomorrow at 4:30AM PST against AFC Bournemouth.

Comment

Bournemouth vs. Brentford match tomorrow will on ESPN+ in the US (subscription required) at 7:30 AM EST (NY), 4:30 AM PST (LA).

Go Saman!

Comment

Didn’t watch the game, Saman came on in injury time only.

They won 1-0 away at Bournemouth which I am sure guarantee play off place. They played really well supposedly and scored even after they went down to 10 men.

Comment

Working...
                                X