Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for Saman to shine. He's fit, he's hungry, and his team needs him. All the stars are aligned. Now, a lot of skill/hard work and a little luck can make him the new team star going forward.

Comment

he starts on bench today. Much to the dismay of the fans.

Comment

Won’t be too long till he is on today , they are battering Coventry but can’t score and I don’t think it will be too long till he is in the starting line up. Obvious replacement to start instead of Sergi Canos who fans have said has been poor.

Comment

Shame there is no stream of the game, he came on for the last ten minutes and I idea how he is playing but they are 2-0 up. Both goals scored by Toney before he came on .

Comment

Can we start the racism claims yet?

Comment

why he only play 10 min?he is fit, you went and got him let him play only 10 min really?

Comment

Look at that smile

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  why he only play 10 min?he is fit, you went and got him let him play only 10 min really?
                  They play again on Tuesday night , quick turnaround and I think he will start. Not many Brentford players were away on international duty and would have had more sessions together before the game. I don’t think Sergi Canos did much , he will take his place.

Comment

[QUOTE=Medzdidz;2706113]They play again on Tuesday night , quick turnaround and I think he will start.]

They actually play on wednesday

Comment

Comment

Wednesday Brentford vs Sheffield Wednesday will be on ESPN+
                        Time: Wednesday October 21, 2020, 2:45pm ET (NY)

I hope Saman starts.

Go Saman!

Comment

Comment

Man why is it that every Iranian player who joins from abroad has their club career derailed after they join up with TM. Ugh.
                            Hope Saman starts soon.
                            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                              Man why is it that every Iranian player who joins from abroad has their club career derailed after they join up with TM. Ugh.
                              Hope Saman starts soon.
                              What? Saman went from sweeden’s league to a top 5 league after the World Cup. Reza Ghoochannejhad’s club career improved 10 fold he went from playing for a 2nd division Belgian team to one of the biggest Belgian clubs there is and went on to be a top scorer in the Eredivise where he couldn’t even break into for one game prior to TM.

I’m not sure if you follow Brentford and Samans transfer at all but he’s clearly been brought in to be an important player for them. It has been two games since he has been there and he was brought off the bench in both (first one bc he has trained for a few days with the club only and most recently bc he was returning from international duty) - now with benrama gone which also was expected he is going to be an important player for them. Plz watch Thomas Frank’s interviews if you have doubts.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Match Day! For US viewers, will be broadcast on ESPN+ at 11:40am PST. Go Saman!

Comment

Working...
                                X