Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saman got the assist for the 3rd Brentford goal.

Comment

Lol, does that misstimed shot count as an assist for Saman?

Edit: I guess it does
      Last edited by The; 05-08-2021, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Lol, does that misstimed shot count as an assist for Saman?
        Edit: I guess it does
        They all count 😂

Comment

when taremi shot the ball and on the way to the goal it merely whooshed passed Marega's foot it was given to Marega I suppose this should definitely be given as an assist
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

damn, he didnt start in this bs meaningless game too..?
            how long did he get.?
            is JDS going to recover before season's end..? that unfortunately would peg Sammy further down the minutes-afforded list..!

Frank really needs to get him subbed in games a bit earlier than these 80th+ min features...... he will reap the rewards if so..!! Saman is a Clutch performer.... these are the sorta mentality players you need on the pitch in do or die games..!!

Comment

Playoff: Brentford vs. Bournmouth

First leg: May 17th
              Second leg: May 22th

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Playoff: Brentford vs. Bournmouth

First leg: May 17th
                Second leg: May 22th
                well they look to be in great form as a team and will be entering the playoffs on back of some 3-4 wins, mostly with clean sheets .... i'd say they have great momentum but i dont know ....gotta bad feeling about this fixture..!! :/ was sorta hoping they avoided Bournemouth till Final..!! if they win this tie though, i think they will ultimately promote..!!
                how was Sammy's feature today..? he looked pretty lively and sharp the last time around coming off the bench..!! i think he'll hit peak form next season, hopefully in Prem

Comment

Saman's assist

Comment

Saman's assist
                    that's what you call "Straight from the Training pitch"..!!
                    Perfectly executed by the Persian Master...! Precisely as drawn up before the game by Frank ..!

ps
                    man im really looking forward to these playoff games... hopefully they are broadcasted farNwide, with plenty good links for us freeloaders..!!

the only thing thing Sucky is how late they gonna be keeping hold of Sammy if they progress all the way to Wembley Final..!!
                    but then again it doesnt look like there has been anything resembling Decent WCQ plannings happening with TM ... so probably he is better off away under club setting..

i just know that our boy is gonna leave a legendary impact in this playoffs..!! be it via limited late-on features ..!!
                    Bazam mesle hamishe Sammaan Barande Mishe...!! Come On Sammy...!! Lets FKING DO THIS THANG...!!

Comment

Play off final will take place on the 29th May and is at Wembley . I am guessing there will be fans at their home play off game too and the final if they get there. Potentially could be the first time they have fans at the new stadium.

Comment

^ I guess Saman has to join TM camp late if Brentford goes to the final.

Go Saman!

Comment

Well done by Toney. Well deserved. If he doesn't go to EPL with Brentford, he'll be snatched up by another EPL or top league team.

Comment

Comment

Well done by Toney. Well deserved. If he doesn't go to EPL with Brentford, he'll be snatched up by another EPL or top league team.

Incredible season by him....seems to be one of saman’s closer friends too. He will do great in the prem and I expect him to get a chance in the England national team if he can get off to a hot start next season
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Incredible season by him....seems to be one of saman’s closer friends too. He will do great in the prem and I expect him to get a chance in the England national team if he can get off to a hot start next season
                                I think Jamaica are/were trying their best to get Toney to play for them but he is holding out for a chance for England and is still young. Positions are open there too, Kane is guaranteed but after that it is open really with Calvert-Lewin, Abraham, Ings, Wilson, Watkins (probably missing others) being in the squads over the past year. Then players like Greenwood and Rashford who can play across the front three and then Bamford trying to get in.

I hope that Saman gets some playing time in this play-off game. I am really rooting for Brentford, I like everything about them and how they are run. Have built an affinity for them since following them when Rico Henry joined.

Comment

Working...
                                X