This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Yes. And next season, fingers crossed, he'll be scoring goals against his old coach in the EPL.
    Not at the rate that Brightons season is going

Comment

^Ha, that would be great for Brentford and BHA to switch spots. Brentford have already beaten more EPL teams this season than Potter, so it would only be fitting.

Comment

Toney is a target for Arsenal and even Everton for the summer transfer window. Many factors in play, including promotion to EPL (or not), but could set off another rebuilding year for Brentford if it happens.

https://the72.co.uk/215553/brentford...iously-linked/

Comment

If there is one club who is set up well to rebuild then it is Brentford.

Comment

Comment

Doesn’t look as chubby in these pics!

Comment

^His mom must have cut off the ghormeh sabzi

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  ^His mom must have cut off the ghormeh sabzi
                  Actually think brentford told local west London kababis to stop serving his ass

Comment

No restaurant is bloody open , that is why . Dam lockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      No restaurant is bloody open , that is why . Dam lockdown.
                      not even for take away?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

All I remember is that in his very first brentford interview totally unprompted he mentioned how great the persian restaurants were in the area. this was only within a couple days of arriving. From that point I knew it would take extra long for his fitness to come back LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                          not even for take away?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                          He could still get a takeaway that is true but he wouldn’t get the full experience of loud music that you can’t talk over the top of and children running around the dance floor till 3 am.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            All I remember is that in his very first brentford interview totally unprompted he mentioned how great the persian restaurants were in the area. this was only within a couple days of arriving. From that point I knew it would take extra long for his fitness to come back LOL.
                            In all seriousness , If he needs anyone to help him sample the food at these restaurants then I am up for it. As long as he is paying.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Best koobeedeh I've had at restaurant outside of Iran is in Ealing (Persian Palace), which is about a 5-10 minute drive from brentford. There's actually a little stretch of road there that kind of reminded me of Westwood Blvd, because of how many Iranian stores and restaurants are there.

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              In all seriousness , If he needs anyone to help him sample the food at these restaurants then I am up for it. As long as he is paying.
                              Once this covid shit ends, we need to organise some sort of a kabob and a match session for London (UK) members to watch him play In person.

Comment

I would be up for that , not too far away in Birmingham.

Comment

Working...
                                X