Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This near constant 2-games a week, will sooner or later wear on any team in championship..! Managing fatigue & injuries is an important factor and a massive challenge for any head coach at this level & a deep squad is a must for any realistic promotion run..! Add to that the often tokhmy playing conditions in England & u get the picture ..!
    That’s why their prior 20+ game w/o loss streak was such a rare phenomenon @ this level ..!

I think they should adopt a more defensive & countering ....!? Generally cautious approach & aim for a draw @ current conditions with key winger & goal scorer sidelined ..! They been giving away early leads way too ..often with tokhmy goals & it takes too much energy to for them to get back in the game leaving them with weak finishes late on.
    I think it’s fair to assume Samaan will be a starter !? With fossu & josh still not 100% fit ..!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      Henry has no luck with injuries - he would have been in the Prem League a while ago if it wasn’t for them.
      hum...
      Wondered about that the first time I saw him play ..!?
      That dude got mad pace & still pretty decent technic on the ball ..! Was surprised he wasn’t gubbled up already by a Prem team ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        hum...
        Wondered about that the first time I saw him play ..!?
        That dude got mad pace & still pretty decent technic on the ball ..! Was surprised he wasn’t gubbled up already by a Prem team ..!
        He came through as a youth player under Dean Smith at Walsall and when Smith became manager there he broke into the first team and impressed a lot with his performances , played at youth level for England and did well in a League Cup run in which they played against Chelsea.
        He was dubbed the next Ashley Cole and had a lot of concrete interest from most of the top clubs and especially from Arsenal and Liverpool who sent the feelers out. Aston Villa wanted him also at the time but they got rid of him as a youth player before he ended up at Walsall and he wasn’t impressed by them. He ended up following Dean Smith to Brentford and picked up a bad injury straight away , he had one before at Walsall too. Last season was the one where he finally got a great run and actually played every game, there was loads of interest over the Summer but when Brentford made the money on Watkins and Benrahma there was no need to sell and he stayed .

Comment

Guys Henry is really good but the good news is fossu is a great fullback to step in - Brentford thankfully has depth
          Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 02-23-2021, 09:33 PM.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Wow Brentford have no luck with injuries at the moment. Henry , Toney , Forss, Marcondes , Jansson and Norgaard all our injured and Dasilva not fit enough to start.
            I Think Saman plays tonight , interested to see who he starts up front.

Comment

He's surely guaranteed to start. Do they even have a 12th fit player?

Assume it'll be

Ghoddos-Janelt-Jensen
              Fosu-Mbuemo-Canos

Comment

is this one of those hard to find link ifollow bs that no one can follow ?

Comment

He is starting as expected.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    is this one of those hard to find link ifollow bs that no one can follow ?
                    We might have better luck today since there are multiple Championship matches today. Usually it doesn't work when Brentford's is the only match of the day unless ESPN+ is showing it.

Go Saman!

Comment

Is Saman playing up front ?

Comment

Comment

Game is live on Sky Sports red button in the UK.

Comment

Here is a working link (so far): https://ww.soccer24hd.com/game/match...cerstreams.net

Go Saman!

Comment

Not had a chance to watch the game yet but Brentford twitter feed has said he’s had two good involvements so far.

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/Brentford...55932555288578

Comment

Working...
                                X