This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Coventry vs Brentford match tomorrow Saturday 2/20 at 7:30am EST (NY) will be on ESPN+ for US viewers (subscription required). Let's hope Saman will score and Brentford will win.

Go Saman!

Comment

SAMAN STARTING

Game kicks off in just over 30 mins.

Comment

Game is live on Sky Sports in the UK.

Comment

25 min in. Saman barely touched the ball. Coventry has been the better team

Comment

First half finished.

Coventry more or less dominating and outcoaching Brentford. Saman hasn't been able to create anything from the limited touches he's had. Partially because Coventry is marking and well, but he still seems a bit slow in his pace and decision making.

I wonder if Frank Thomas will keep his job if Brentford has another late season melt down again this year after a great start of to the season.

Comment

Coventry 1-0 up from a penalty , harshly given I thought.

Saman found it hard to get into game like most Brentford players this game but... from a free kick he chipped in the ball over the top, was a beautiful ball and I think it was Jensen who missed an easy chance from the ball, should have been an assist.

Comment

Brentford is doing a Charleroi it seems

Comment

Poor start to second half from Brentford, they are really missing Toney.

Saman subbed off for Dasilva in a triple change.

Comment

Saman subbed out at 57 mark.

Comment

damn
                        thanks for updates
                        really disappointing for Saman and Brentford

WTF is going on ? the wheels coming off ? or just a temporary set back..?

Comment

No idea whats going on but three defeats in a row is about the maximum this team can afford to lose.

Other teams are very close behind them on points and they need a few wins ASAP to give themselves some cushion
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Brentford have a must win game tomorrow night at home to Sheffield Wednesday, stop this losing run before it really starts to knock their confidence.

No team news for the game yet but there are some players struggling with minor injuries that may keep them out, the most important being Toney who Frank has said may be out for 4 games -
                            https://www.westlondonsport.com/bren...s-four-matches

No news yet on Henry , he came off injured in the last game. Dasilva and Fosu are not at full fitness either.

Comment

rico henry out for two months

Brentford desperately need a win here so I hope toney can make it!
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                rico henry out for two months
                                Brentford desperately need a win here so I hope toney can make it!
                                Henry has no luck with injuries - he would have been in the Prem League a while ago if it wasn’t for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X