Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saman is starting, they're down 0-1 early.

Comment

Saman starting against Stoke City. Brentford got scored on the first minute.

Go Saman!

Comment

1-1
        equalizer was a thing of beauty ...!!
        coulda passed it to Saman top of the box .... kept defenders weary of it and left the opening for that dude? to unleash an amazing curler from top left side of the box into roof of the net..!!
        could be goal of the season contender

Comment

any link?plz

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            any link?
            not really working ones
            one of mine started working for just few seconds to see that beautiful equalizer then died
            it must one of those Ifollow bs games that only one I can follow

try your luck at one of these ?

https://reddi.soccerstreams.net/even...-stream/593388

this one works intermitently for me

http://tv.worldstreams.net/p/hd-stre...cerstreams.net

Comment

oof saman good tackle top of box dispossesses player and unleash a quick shot
              keeper touches it over bar CK

Comment

wow thanks BL jan. Fantastic tackle by Ghoddos in midfield (two actually) and takes a brilliant shot that GK tips over.

Comment

If anyone is watching can they elaborate on this Ghoddos chance?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Brentford...99863397232641

Comment

commentators praising samans defensive work. He just made 30 yard sprint back to win the ball in potentially dangerous position

Comment

yessss
                      Toney tucks in the winner inside the box
                      Saman is most everywhere on the MF of the pitch and connecting D to offense brilliantly ,.... his fitness and workrate looks much improved

Comment

Saman off at 85th min, really good game by him, specially 2nd half

Comment

85' saman subbed out
                          in a little bit i managed to see
                          he was everywhere and well poised brilliant on the ball with clever 1 touch passing to kickstart quick counters

Comment

ghoddos subbed min 85. Excellent from 20 mins I caught of second half, thomas frank also congratulating him as he gets subbed. Commentators very impressed with him too.

His work on defense, linking up play, and in general being their most calming influence in possession means that he is fast cementing his spot as a starter, even when all midfield options are fully fit.

Damesh garm. Huge improvement from early days in the season, and he looks like he could well be the answer for TM now in midfield too.

Comment

Saman is coming along nicely as a CM. Maybe we can deploy his as CM for Team Melli and fill that gaping void.

Comment

^ Absolutely, his defensive presence on the pitch is getting better every match along with his fitness.

Go Saman!

Comment

Working...
                                X