Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's gonna be a cut throat summer of dealings, they don't have time for sentimentality

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      It's gonna be a cut throat summer of dealings, they don't have time for sentimentality
      Suppose it was too little too late with Emiliano - he came in as one of the top scorers in Denmark with good reputation. He could never play a run of games in the team due to fitness (which led to him going back to Denmark on loan to help regain it) and also hold his form.

Comment

Signing some African defensive midfielder from their sister club in Denmark. EPL and central midfielders of a certain genetic background, name a more iconic duo.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          Suppose it was too little too late with Emiliano - he came in as one of the top scorers in Denmark with good reputation. He could never play a run of games in the team due to fitness (which led to him going back to Denmark on loan to help regain it) and also hold his form.
          that could be Saman next year, if he doesnt train hard this pre-season in order to hit the ground running next season in EPL..!! with a preseason behind him, he'd have little reason not to break in Brentford's starting line-up more frequently ..!

Comment

This guy potentially going to Brentford from midjtyland could open the door for Ezatolahi to move there. They are a very well scouted club.

Comment

I assume Emiliano was the guy who wore their #9 kit. If so, he kind of sucked!! His problem was that he could not make close, midrange or touch passes if his life depended on it. I watched a number of Brentford FC games on ESPN+ (about 6-7 of them) and between their number 8 and 9 players I could see why they had big problems in the midfield. The latter two, their #7 who played with his head down (like he was grazing, micharid) and would much rather dribble around and take closed angle shot to the side netting instead of making a pass to the open player, and Franks inability to adjust his game plan (he can kill you if his tactical approach works from the onset but halftime adjustments are not his thing I assume) were the main reasons I stopped watching them.
              I think Saman will be OK with an acceptable number of assists and goals, especially if Tony is not as wasteful with his chances as he was in the latter part of the season and attracts closer marking. I worry about the toothless midfield formation (the Scandinavian Ballet Ensemble) that seems to be Frank's favorite and how functional it will be in EPL.

Comment

In the midfield Brentford’s drive comes from DaSilva and then in the wing back position from Rico Henry - hence the problems towards the end of the season. Emiliano is a frustrating player , the talent is there but injuries and lack of consistency costs him , a fresh start is the best idea for him.
                I also think midfield can be a strong point for them - they have two good Danish internationals and Janelt who can drive forwards also and has a good shot on him as long with Saman.

They need to strengthen their central defence , Canos and Fosu are not Premier League quality and they need better back up for Toney than Forss.

Comment

Just an interesting heads-up I discovered today:
                  ACTO transfermarkt.de, newly promoted FC Brentford's first game in the English Premier Leage will be none other than Arsenal on Fr. August 13, 2021!

Comment

Originally posted by zahedika View Post
                    I assume Emiliano was the guy who wore their #9 kit. If so, he kind of sucked!! His problem was that he could not make close, midrange or touch passes if his life depended on it. I watched a number of Brentford FC games on ESPN+ (about 6-7 of them) and between their number 8 and 9 players I could see why they had big problems in the midfield. The latter two, their #7 who played with his head down (like he was grazing, micharid) and would much rather dribble around and take closed angle shot to the side netting instead of making a pass to the open player, and Franks inability to adjust his game plan (he can kill you if his tactical approach works from the onset but halftime adjustments are not his thing I assume) were the main reasons I stopped watching them.
                    I think Saman will be OK with an acceptable number of assists and goals, especially if Tony is not as wasteful with his chances as he was in the latter part of the season and attracts closer marking. I worry about the toothless midfield formation (the Scandinavian Ballet Ensemble) that seems to be Frank's favorite and how functional it will be in EPL.
                    interesting observations
                    i think i only got a glimpse of about a handful or probably less of their games in Full, my eyes were peeled on Sammy so wasnt mindful of other players much but you are certainly right about Frank's gross inabilities to make proper tactical half-time adjustments ..! too often a simple adjustment by the opposing coach, costed them the game in 2nd half and he couldnt figure how to counter it with clever enough substitution..! his team looks bit too one-dimentional and non-flexible tactically and that could really come back to bite you in the ass in EPL..!!
                    i think he is probably most likely to loose his job earliest in EPL for next season...? especially if he struggles too much getting off the block..!! would be a shame though cause as he certainly is a very sensible and very likable Manager ..!
                    i suppose if he is let go, they will then replace him with some cunt-like, washed-up, EPL veteran coach and god knows those pricks have their personal prejudices and play favorites ...! not so sure an eye-ranian is gonna make their favorite cut..?

Comment

Brentford will not do that, they have a model so I would be surprised if he is let go. If they do get rid of him during the season then they will bring in a similar manager who is good at bringing through young players and works to a certain model.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        Brentford will not do that, they have a model so I would be surprised if he is let go. If they do get rid of him during the season then they will bring in a similar manager who is good at bringing through young players and works to a certain model.
                        Yea, one would hope so ..! But way way too much money at stake here & British are a vintage impatient flakers ..!
                        I agree That’s been their general forte but the pre$$ures to survive EPL relegation is often too great for any club to not compromise their supposed principals , at least temporarily in order to ensure EPL survival ..!
                        Especially so for an EPL debutant club which has struggled mightily in their past to make to final jump in to top flight ..!

Comment

Saman back training with Brentford

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Brentford looking to strengthen even more with a move for Aaron Hickey, the young Scottish wing back from Bologna for 14 million.

https://mobile.twitter.com/fabrizior...02331688329225

Comment

A lot of writings now about Eriksen going to Man U..
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                                A lot of writings now about Eriksen going to Man U..
                                Confirmed

https://www.thescore.com/eng_fed/news/2381375

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X