This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    I think Jamaica are/were trying their best to get Toney to play for them but he is holding out for a chance for England and is still young. Positions are open there too, Kane is guaranteed but after that it is open really with Calvert-Lewin, Abraham, Ings, Wilson, Watkins (probably missing others) being in the squads over the past year. Then players like Greenwood and Rashford who can play across the front three and then Bamford trying to get in.

I hope that Saman gets some playing time in this play-off game. I am really rooting for Brentford, I like everything about them and how they are run. Have built an affinity for them since following them when Rico Henry joined.
    I believe he rejected Jamaica which is stupid bc if he goes there with Leon Bailey, Andre Gray, Jamal Lowe, Decordova-Reid and Andre Blake they could be a force in CONCACAFF. Their federation seems to piss everyone off though so I understand it but still...if I’m a pro player I want to play in high profile international competitions. His chances with Making and England squad is less than going to Jamaica doing well and getting them some places.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        I believe he rejected Jamaica which is stupid bc if he goes there with Leon Bailey, Andre Gray, Jamal Lowe, Decordova-Reid and Andre Blake they could be a force in CONCACAFF. Their federation seems to piss everyone off though so I understand it but still...if I’m a pro player I want to play in high profile international competitions. His chances with Making and England squad is less than going to Jamaica doing well and getting them some places.
        You can't say such decisions are stupid when it's regarding whether he feels English or not. He might never have even stepped foot in Jamaica. Jamaica is an opportunity for those whose ship has sailed like Antonio, not bright talents like Toney.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
          You can't say such decisions are stupid when it's regarding whether he feels English or not. He might never have even stepped foot in Jamaica. Jamaica is an opportunity for those whose ship has sailed like Antonio, not bright talents like Toney.
          No disagreements with that. We don’t know if that’s the case though do we? Any idea why he rejected the initial invite?
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

English would be fools not to cap-tie this dude ASAP & leave even a slightest chance of Jamaicans snatching him ..!
            I personally overall rate him even better than citizen Kane ..!
            He’ll run riot in EPL next season as well ....hopefully along with SamDaMan..!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              No disagreements with that. We don’t know if that’s the case though do we? Any idea why he rejected the initial invite?
              He thinks he still has a chance of paying for England , especially as he is still a good age. Good to see how confident he is in his abilities.

Comment

Comment

Game is going to be played in under two hours!
                  Should be on ESPN+
                  Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Weather is absolutely shit in London this evening. So expect a very sloppy game.

Comment

on bench

Comment

Henry back on the bench. If he can put a shift in in 2nd leg or even just final that will be massive.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          Weather is absolutely shit in London this evening. So expect a very sloppy game.
                          yea looks to be your typical chilly n drizzly london night..!? im sure both sides are well acclimated with such playing conditions by now..??
                          on the bright side there'll be some fans allowed in tonights match..!!
                          yea baby...!! lame asss football in empty stadium and/or with fake crowd soundtrack has been a rather soulless and rather obnoxious experience for me..!! can't wait to have games with fully packed ruckus stadiums back..!!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            Games in Bournemouth, not London. But then again, the weather's absolutely awful throughout England so it's the same [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                              Henry back on the bench. If he can put a shift in in 2nd leg or even just final that will be massive.
                              Yea
                              All these make shift LWBs in his absence haven’t quite lived up to his full effect but you’d think he’d be bit rusty still to be inserted in to the lineup tonight unless they’re trailing in 2nd half & need a player to stretch the pitch a bit & run at their fullbacks..!
                              I figured Mbueno gets a starting nod ..!? So I’d assume at least he’s ahead of Sammy in picking order when frank looks to bench for reinforcement..!? They do have a good chemistry together so perhaps we see both intro at the same time (70’?)to hopefully ensure full points ?

Comment

5 subs allowed. He has gone for Fosu over Mbuemo instead and then two holding midfielders. Brentford won this fixture last month 1-0 playing a lot of the game with 10 men and by far were the better team that day.

I see it being much closer today , a lot of Premier League experience in that Bournemouth team.

Comment

Working...
                                X