This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    I know it didn’t come off but I loved the Brentford free kick with four players around the ball having a chat , then Saman passes it through Jensen legs who turns round and crosses it in but the ball was poor.
    Yep, shoulda let Saman do the final delivery on that FK..... Toney the tiger was in the box ready to pounce and score on any sorta playable service there ..!
    also they need to let him take the CKs .....

also brentford generally seem to man mark too stand offish and soft... definitely give too much space to opponents in and around their box ... too many defenders ball watching and trying to contain the goal-scorer instead of getting in their face bit more and challenge stiffer

also their bad habit of giving up the early lead continue ... it put you in a pickle against good opponents..
    Last edited by BacheLot; 03-03-2021, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Sorenson isn’t a left back either. They are really missing Henry, no surprise that the goal came down the side of Sorenson and Canos.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        Yep, shoulda let Saman do the final delivery on that FK..... Toney the tiger was in the box ready to pounce and score on any sorta playable service there ..!
        also they need to let him take the CKs .....
        Especially after how many chances he has set up over the last few games from his corners and free kicks. The one for the Sorenson goal in last game was a beauty.

Comment

anyone have a link for the match they could share please?

Nevermind found one:
          https://www.poscitech.com/norwich-ci...cerstreams.net

Comment

Fosu and Noergard coming on.

Comment

boring and choppy action in 2nd half so far
              saman subbed off 75'
              vastly under utilized today ... hence uninvolved for most part especially in 2nd half

Comment

Poor game by Brentford and Saman based on the standard of game we've seen from them this season. They started off well in the first 20 mins of the game but the rest has been poor. No intensity, no real connection between players and intention between passes, poor decision making and just not the same Brentford we've seen before. Canos should have taken his chance and his decision making was poor today. Saman didn't have as much freedom this game which was expected seeing as Norwich are the league leaders and better than many of the other teams, but I just think it was one of him poorer games today as well (based on his good rising form recently)

Comment

second half they looked lost

Comment

don't forget they are playing against the top team. Norwich will climb up to mid table in EPL next year. They seem they have what it takes.
                    Brentford need some reinforcement if they qualify. Saman will be fine in EPL just need to get one more nudge up. I think he will.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I get sorenson did well at LB and he’s been super solid all season but it’s a huge mistake in a game like this where u need to score goals and attack that you leave a fullback/wingback like Fosu on the bench.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Here's the full match highlights (if you can stand to watch Canos' fluff without becoming nauseous)

Comment

Comment

They really shoulda snatched a point from the last match but Frank clearly lost the coaching battle in the coach’s 2nd half & his team completely lost the plot & neutralized by Norwich..!
                            It’s clear now that Norwich will take a automatic promotion spot & now them a almost a handful of others gonna be in a dogfight trying to secures the other two remaining spots ..!
                            They probably can Ill afford to loose another game till end of season ..!?

Comment

Due to Covid outbreak at Rotherham , Brentford game has been postponed.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                Due to Covid outbreak at Rotherham , Brentford game has been postponed.
                                huge break and blessing in disguise for Brentford, imo..!! unless they're the team being ravaged by covid here ?
                                they look tired AF and half of their best players are injured and need more recovery time and coming up fast and furious the toughest stretch of games for promotion fight..!

Comment

Working...
                                X