X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brentford broken down in first 5 minutes of the second half [emoji2359]

Comment

Saman looked like he was fouled tho
      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

That penalty was unlucky, Fosu has been poor though. I forgot Canos was on the pitch until he went down injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          That penalty was unlucky, Fosu has been poor though. I forgot Canos was on the pitch until he went down injured.
          No suprise canos been subbed off, not a good performance by him at all. Ghoddos now playing left wing

Comment

Subbed out team kinds collapsed
            Still think he was fouled when they scored the first
            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Ghoddos off at 79th min. Games pretty much lost already so giving the youngsters a chance. Good solid game by Saman overall

Comment

Leicester class showed through in second half , so much talent on the pitch . Was hard for Brentford who had lots of youth on pitch. Saman found it hard to get in the game second half but most importantly another 80 mins completed showing his fitness is back again .

Blessing in disguise with their crazy fixture list that they are potentially out of the cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  Leicester class showed through in second half , so much talent on the pitch . Was hard for Brentford who had lots of youth on pitch. Saman found it hard to get in the game second half but most importantly another 80 mins completed showing his fitness is back again .

Blessing in disguise with their crazy fixture list that they are potentially out of the cup.
                  Missed the match today
                  What do you mean potentially out of the cup !?
                  Isn’t it loose n you out !?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    Missed the match today
                    What do you mean potentially out of the cup !?
                    Isn’t it loose n you out !?
                    When I posted that the match hadn’t finished yet 😂 I didn’t want to presume in case Brentford made some crazy last 5 minutes comeback.

Comment

Comment

leicster are very strong is no accident they are 3rd in league, but i think with ghoddos brentford can go preimire league next season

Comment

Did anyone notice Saman kick off the game when the whistle blew as most of the players took a knee [emoji23] too funny.

The FA is a joke though, they're milking the whole take a knee for BLM so much that it's lost its meaning. The FA themselves are one of the worst organisation for racism and other prejudices.

Comment

Huge match tomorrow against Swansea. Brentford can leapfrog two teams from 4th to 2nd with a win.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                              Did anyone notice Saman kick off the game when the whistle blew as most of the players took a knee [emoji23] too funny.

The FA is a joke though, they're milking the whole take a knee for BLM so much that it's lost its meaning. The FA themselves are one of the worst organisation for racism and other prejudices.
                              It was voted by the players and clubs that they wanted to keep doing it. The fact the people are having conversations about it still is good, it needs to be out in the open and I agree with you about how corrupt the FA is.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Huge match tomorrow against Swansea. Brentford can leapfrog two teams from 4th to 2nd with a win.
                                Might have to place a fat wager on Brentford for tomorrow
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X