• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brentford has quality all over the pitch
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

2-1 brentford HT

Saman looking damn quality and sharp in possession but still bit off the pace and probably not yet in full fitness and form ..!! probably gets subbed out bit late into second half .?

Comment

His vision and passing is excellent. Dude can definitely play in the EPL.

Comment

2nd half getting under way as Porto with mehdi on bench head out to lockerroom at HT 1-1 Score there

Comment

Brentford doesn't have half of Zenit's talent and plays much better football. That's the difference in coaching.

Go Saman!

Comment

Couple of injury subs early in the 2nd half sorta took the venom outa Brentford's game ... Saman now looks likely to play full 90
              still 2-1 62'

Comment

Saman has been very alert and helpful defensively

Comment

saman subbed out
                  75'

played well and looked damn sharp in possession but he looked bit slow off the ball and not in full fitness yet

Comment

This guy might be the most talented team melli player we have in terms of technical skills, football IQ, and vision. He's a MUST START IMO

Reminds me of Ashkan Dejagah in some ways

Comment

Very solid shift today for Brentford he was livey and involved in the first goal. He showed lots of hustle and creativity which is exactly what he was brought in for.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hi everyone! Here is a video I made for Saman Ghoddos’s performance today! I hope you enjoy! https://www.instagram.com/p/CGoQss9h...=19u6xzzsksa3p

Follow @iran.futbal on Instagram if you like

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Very solid shift today for Brentford he was livey and involved in the first goal. He showed lots of hustle and creativity which is exactly what he was brought in for.
                          Are, khoshaam miyaad ke dar nabardhaaye fisiki aslan ba bazikonhaaye Championship kam nemiyaare.

Va sor'ate balaaye lige ingilis ham hich moshkeli barayaash nist.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehrkh5 View Post
                            Hi everyone! Here is a video I made for Saman Ghoddos’s performance today! I hope you enjoy! https://www.instagram.com/p/CGoQss9h...=19u6xzzsksa3p

Follow @iran.futbal on Instagram if you like
                            Very useful indeed. Yesterday I lost my time watching Brentford and porto to only see taremi and ghoddos touch the ball twice each time

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Very useful indeed. Yesterday I lost my time watching Brentford and porto to only see taremi and ghoddos touch the ball twice each time
                              saman certainly had a few more quality scenes than that short vid would suggest he only did..!!
                              his movement and positioning was flawless and poise in possession top class, and vision and passing standout as well..!! just seemed a bit kond off the ball and still a bit hesitant to take bull by the horn and assume a leading role in their attack which is understandable considering that was his first start but looks poised to do so after a short bedding-in period..!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X