Comment

Highlights - had a nice shot at 1:02 that hit the post

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Kaveh Rad starting

Game is on ESPN+

Comment

Pretty impressive that he’s a starting CB for one of the best teams in the MLS at 19. This is his 2nd start so far right?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                Pretty impressive that he’s a starting CB for one of the best teams in the MLS at 19. This is his 2nd start so far right?
                Yeah, second start, third appearance overall

Comment

7.2 rating on FotMob, 7.0 rating on SofaScore, had a good game with some strong tackles

Full match:

https://www.espn.com/espnplus/player...a-43b8516599f3

Highlights:

Comment

Watched a few mins before going to bed last night and I could see lots of potential in the guy.....seems to have a solid read on the game for a young kid I think the first game we just saw him a little too timid/afraid to take risks and yesterday was the opposite. Case and point is the previous game he was at fault for a goal for not closing down his man from the top of the box and left too much space and yesterday you didn’t see that happen. Good stuff I hope he continues to develop and get his chances....SKC is a fine MLS club to grow with too.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Kaveh Rad remained on the bench in SKC’s 3-2 win against Omid Namazi’s Houston Dynamo. SKC had a full house like they usually do, great place for this kid to play.

https://twitter.com/taylortwellman/s...165171715?s=21
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sucks that Rad didn't play this game, but I noticed something the past few games at the Children's Mercy Park stadium.... check out that non-political Iran flag behind the goal next to our ancient ally and friend of Iran, the flag of Israel.

I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Farbakhsh View Post
                          Sucks that Rad didn't play this game, but I noticed something the past few games at the Children's Mercy Park stadium.... check out that non-political Iran flag behind the goal next to our ancient ally and friend of Iran, the flag of Israel.

I love it!
                          check out this guy supporting ethnic cleansing and genocide! Hes cool!

Comment

https://www.mlssoccer.com/news/ranki...-young-players

Top 5 young-player performances from MLS Week 6

Honorable mentions

Kaveh Rad: Here’s a name to file away for the future. Making his second career MLS start, SKC’s 19-year-old rookie homegrown center back adeptly handled the unique challenges posed by the Earthquakes, completing 92.3% of his 52 passes and generally keeping things simple.

Originally posted by Farbakhsh View Post

I love it!
                            They have a Hungarian player

Comment

i'm pretty sure rad has a younger brother and from i've heard, he is really good

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                                i'm pretty sure rad has a younger brother and from i've heard, he is really good
                                They’re twins actually! His twin brother Jahon is a DM and he’s also the the Sporting KC system. He’s currently still playing with the 2nd team in the USL though

Comment

Working...
                                X