• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hojabrpour starting season opener, game is on OneSoccer

Highlights:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

USL Championship added to new eFootball video game update - includes Zach Zandi's Colorado Springs Switchbacks and Xavi Gnaulati's San Diego Loyal

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

16-YEAR-OLD SAN DIEGO PLAYER GNAULATI SIGNS WITH SD LOYAL

Encinitas Youth Soccer Player Xavi Gnaulati Signs USL Academy Contract

It is the ultimate step in a youth soccer players dreams … to sign a pro contract. Xavi Gnaulati is one step closer to his dreams coming true after he signed a USL Academy Contracts to play for USL Championship San Diego Loyal SC.

San Diego Loyal‘s USL Academy is paying off. The USL Championship team managed by the legendary Landon Donovan has just signed youth soccer players to play in first team matches.

16-Year-Old Xavi Gnaulati is one of the talented players selected for a USL Academy contract. As a youth soccer player in San Diego, Gnaulati has played for the Oceanside Breakers, San Diego Surf Soccer Club, and Encinitas Express Soccer. Other players selected for a SD Loyal USL Academy contract have played for other local youth soccer clubs: Albion SC, Coronado FC, and Nomads Soccer Club & Academy.

“Being able to add four of them to a roster further shows our commitment to this community and that we are truly dedicated to making SD Loyal a club that our entire community can be proud of. We can’t wait for the day to see our first grown product representing SD Loyal on the field at Torero Stadium,” said Landon Donovan, Head Coach and EVP of Soccer Operations San Diego Loyal.

Position: Midfielder
        Hometown: Cardiff-by-the-Sea, CA
        Youth club experience: Oceanside Breakers , San Diego Surf Soccer Club, Encinitas Express Soccer
        USL Academy Contracts designed to preserve teens’ amateur status and allow a USL pro club to sign players to play in first team professional matches while still maintaining NCAA eligibility.
        I have season tickets to the loyals so I've seen him play. He recently got a start in a cup game. He is young and raw. Decent Player and reps his Iranian heritage. Hopefully he grows into a legit player someday but who knows what his path will be. He has NCAA eligibility so he could go the college route and drop off the scene or go to the MLS if he has the skillset. time will tell.

Comment

May see Xavi on an Iran shirt one day then 🙂

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
            USL Championship added to new eFootball video game update - includes Zach Zandi's Colorado Springs Switchbacks and Xavi Gnaulati's San Diego Loyal
            eFootball 2022 Ratings:
            Zach Zandi: 66
            Xavi Gnaulati: 54
            Steven Beitashour: 68
            Kaveh Rad: 65

Other Iranian eFootball ratings:
            http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2810348

FIFA 22 Ratings:
            Steven Beitashour: 69
            Kaveh Rad: 56

Other Iranian FIFA 22 ratings:
            http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ranian-Players

Comment

Beitashour expecting another child

Comment

Hojabrpour starting, game is on OneSoccer

Comment

What a goal from Hojabrpour!

Comment

What a goal from Hojabrpour!
                    I feel like out of all the guys mentioned he seems the best actually, both in terms of age profile + playing a position we are struggling in (CDM). If he had moved to MLS club or european league (belgium, scandinavia) he would at least be in with a shot of of making some camps. Below level of khodabandelou but seems like a solid player for the future. Would be wise to keep tabs on him.

AS for the rest: KAveh rad + others, I dont think they have enough quality to make a run for TM at any point in the future, good luck to them though. Beita is a solid pro and decent defenders but honestly his attitude regarding TM was pretty pathetic in my opinion, seems like he felt he was above the level which is funny bc its actually the opposite if anything.

Comment

Zach Zandi assist today:

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        I feel like out of all the guys mentioned he seems the best actually, both in terms of age profile + playing a position we are struggling in (CDM). If he had moved to MLS club or european league (belgium, scandinavia) he would at least be in with a shot of of making some camps. Below level of khodabandelou but seems like a solid player for the future. Would be wise to keep tabs on him.

AS for the rest: KAveh rad + others, I dont think they have enough quality to make a run for TM at any point in the future, good luck to them though. Beita is a solid pro and decent defenders but honestly his attitude regarding TM was pretty pathetic in my opinion, seems like he felt he was above the level which is funny bc its actually the opposite if anything.
                        What did Steve Beita do?
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                          What did Steve Beita do?
                          Nothing, don't listen to fake news.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Source? From the podcast interviews I've seen of him, he's had nothing but praise for the team and other right backs...

Comment

Xavi Gnaulati on the bench, game is on ESPN+

Comment

Xavi Gnaulati on the bench, game is on ESPN+

This Xavi Gnaulati kid looks like a serious talent.. Super young too.. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in Europe soon but would he choose Iran over US?

Comment

Working...
                                X