Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you expect TM players to do something in the honour of Mahsa Amini on Friday's gam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

WHat do the words of Amiri exactly mean ?????

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
        you know how to pick a name foolad jan
        your name mahsa is famous all over the world

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Amiri comment, yeki be nal yeki be mikh.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
          better than nothing.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

What blew my mind was seeing wanne be fans commenting on CQs Facebook Page calling for boycotting TM and demanding and teaching.
            Got me straight into rampage mode. STFU and stop acting like moral teachers.
            TM is the peoples team ffs.
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Now I think almost every single player commented beside Oghdei bache molla Torabi.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                Now I think almost every single player commented beside Oghdei bache molla Torabi.
                I wonder what this bache meymon akhondparast igoing to say when I.R collapses

Comment

Here is my take on these kind of protest.

I totally respect the movement and we all hate IR regime but you must think and use your brain. These kind of protest that have no leaders, no plans , no guns , no fund will never win. NEVER. And I find them very negative towards freedom of iran. Do you guys have any idea how many people have been killed , injured, tortured , exiled , forced to escape and silenced, over the past 30 years or so. You could've easily build an army with those people.

I've been saying this for years, The IR wants these kind of unplanned protests to be carried out. This is so they can silence people step by step rather than waiting for someone to come and become a leader of a huge army that could destroy IR within days.

I remember during ahmadi nejhad the protest were actually much bigger and stronger. But they shut it down because they arrested the leaders and silenced them.

Again for these protests to become successful you need :
                  A.) Strong Leader
                  B.) Funding - weap*ns
                  C.) People to support you

these protest and movements only got option C. This why i beleive they have no chance against IR. Anyone who tells you different is defo making money out of it. Like Masih alinejhad.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                    He is talking out of both sides of his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
                      I wonder what this bache meymon akhondparast igoing to say when I.R collapses
                      I don't condone violence but I hope Sardar would smack him in the locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        Here is my take on these kind of protest.

I totally respect the movement and we all hate IR regime but you must think and use your brain. These kind of protest that have no leaders, no plans , no guns , no fund will never win. NEVER. And I find them very negative towards freedom of iran. Do you guys have any idea how many people have been killed , injured, tortured , exiled , forced to escape and silenced, over the past 30 years or so. You could've easily build an army with those people.

I've been saying this for years, The IR wants these kind of unplanned protests to be carried out. This is so they can silence people step by step rather than waiting for someone to come and become a leader of a huge army that could destroy IR within days.

I remember during ahmadi nejhad the protest were actually much bigger and stronger. But they shut it down because they arrested the leaders and silenced them.

Again for these protests to become successful you need :
                        A.) Strong Leader
                        B.) Funding - weap*ns
                        C.) People to support you

these protest and movements only got option C. This why i beleive they have no chance against IR. Anyone who tells you different is defo making money out of it. Like Masih alinejhad.

The difference in 2009 whit the protest from 2017 until now is that in 2009 the slogan was "Where is my vote " now it is "Marg bar i.r and Khamenei "

I agree whit that we need a leader, but who? The biggest chanse our people have is that the protest becomes so big that the armed forces must join the people, then i.r is history .

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
                          The difference in 2009 whit the protest from 2017 until now is that in 2009 the slogan was "Where is my vote " now it is "Marg bar i.r and Khamenei "

I agree whit that we need a leader, but who? The biggest chanse our people have is that the protest becomes so big that the armed forces must join the people, then i.r is history .
                          Ali Karimi is that leader but he is doing it from a distance. He is already calling on the Armed Forces to join the people.

Comment

btw, dame Mehrdad Pooladi garm.

After Karimi, he's been the most direct and outspoken footballer. followed by Dejagah, Zandi and Mahdavikia

none of this middle-row of asking "MAS'OULIN" bs. we want these MAS'OULIN fired, disarmed and kicked out and trialed for their crimes against our country and nation. !!!

Makes me cringe when they please to MAS'OULIN to listen to people's wants...people want end of this regime. and a while new Iran and new Mas'oulin! wake up and smell the coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                              Ali Karimi is that leader but he is doing it from a distance. He is already calling on the Armed Forces to join the people.
                              Are you saying that Ali jadoogar is turning to our revolutionary leader?

Comment

My favorite quote up to now.

ما فردای مغول ها را دیده ایم، بر گور شما هم خواهیم ایستاد

Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                                X