Comment

Zach Zandi great goal today:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Beitashour subbed on, game is on ESPN+

Kaveh Rad on the bench on Fox Sports 1

Comment

Xavi Gnaulati starting for San Diego Loyal Select alongside another Iranian: Massimo Erfani

His dad is Shervin Erfani:

https://www.soccertoday.com/hoenhofe...lopment-works/

Comment

Xavi Gnaulati's goal yesterday:

Comment

Beitashour in the starting lineup, game is on ESPN+

Comment

Had the pleasure of meeting Esse Baharmast at the Far West youth regionals tournament in Boise this past week. I am officiating here and he taught us a seminar, got to get lunch with him and the other Iranian referees who came. He told us all about his experiences in the 2018 WC with Faghani and it was such a blast. Amazing guy and hope to keep in touch with him - excellent mentor with great feedback

Comment

Hojabrpour in the starting lineup, game is on Fox Soccer Plus (US) and OneSoccer (Canada & international)

Comment

Zach Zandi and Hojabrpour receiving some praise:

==========

Zach Zandi Coming Into His Own For Switchbacks

https://www.uslchampionship.com/news...e/show/1230097

There is plenty of star-power in Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC’s squad. From 2021 Championship MVP Hadji Barry, who is following that campaign up with another great year, to showstopper Michee Ngalina, who delivered another incredible moment in Saturday’s 4-3 win against Indy Eleven, there’s a lot that catches the eye.

The player that might be most underrated, though, is midfielder Zach Zandi, who produced his own highlight-reel moment on Saturday night and continues to deliver week-in and week-out for his side.

“Someone asked the other day about giving one word to describe Zach [Zandi] and I said complete,” said Switchbacks Head Coach Brendan Burke, who brought the former Philadelphia Union Academy product in when he joined Colorado Springs last year. “Just as complete as any player I’ve ever worked with – he’s intelligent, he’s technical, he has a mobility, and he reads the play well. There’s no hole in his game."

==========

5 CPL Players That Can Move to Europe

https://old.reddit.com/r/CanadianPL/...ove_to_europe/

1. Alessandro Hojabrpour (Forge FC)

Alessandro Hojabrpour has had a very impressive young start to his career in the CPL. Winning the CPL title in 2021 along with the U21 player of the year, Hojabrpour found himself moving to CPL giants Forge FC. All of this at just 22 years old, Alessandro could find a clear path to a European squad in no time. Whether that’s in a top country pyramid, only time will tell, but the potential for the youngster is undeniable.

==========

Gatorade Team of the Week (CPL Week 10)

https://canpl.ca/article/gatorade-te...-cpl-week-10-2

Alessandro Hojabrpour (Forge FC)

Hojabrpour put in a top-class performance against his former club Pacific on Sunday, with a 94% pass accuracy and winning possession seven times. He sat at the base of midfield to allow teammates Sissoko and Kyle Bekker to drift further forward, and he was constantly taking away space and blocking passing lanes to prevent the visitors for playing any real attacking moves through the centre of the pitch.

==========

Forge’s new signings paying dividends in recent run of form – Tactical Analysis

https://themastermindsite.com/2022/0...ical-analysis/

Alessandro Hojabrpour has played with class, heart and determination in recent weeks, acting as another crucial tempo setter to Forge’s play. Anchoring in front of the back-line and dropping in to pick up possession, Hojabrpour has been crucial to the team’s rest defense and build-up play, operating smoothly in that ‘number six’ role.

Comment

Valdemar Sadrifar (Ezatolahi's old teammate from Vejle) joined Manhattan SC

https://www.transfermarkt.us/valdema...spieler/605454

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                        Valdemar Sadrifar (Ezatolahi's old teammate from Vejle) joined Manhattan SC

https://www.transfermarkt.us/valdema...spieler/605454
                        Added to the list, thanks

Looks like Manhattan SC are in USL League Two

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                          Added to the list, thanks
                          Looks like Manhattan SC are in USL League Two
                          And then people keep saying the Danish league is better than the Qatari one. Lol.

Thanks for all the hard work in keeping this thread up to date.
                          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                            And then people keep saying the Danish league is better than the Qatari one. Lol.
                            Thanks for all the hard work in keeping this thread up to date.
                            it is. Ekitike who was saeids teammate moved to Newcastle last week for EU 30 million, Faghir the other CF moved to Stuttgart for EU 5+ million. Pretty impressive amount of talent in a rock bottom danish side.

They had few other starters from his time join top 6 danish sides.

Denmark currently have one of the best national teams in the world and their players almost exclusively begin their careers in the danish league. Regular transfers to Bundesliga and now PL all the time.

It was another decent chance for saeid. He looked and played motivated for the first 6 months, and as is the case with him proceeded to lose interest and piss away another opportunity after that.

Comment

Hojabrpour starting, game is on Fox Sports 2 (US) and OneSoccer (Canada & international)

Comment

Former Clemson Tigers winger Iman Mafi made his Eliteserien debut today for FK Jerv

https://onefootball.com/en/match/2274588

Comment

Working...
                                X