Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are 4-2 up after going down to 10 men, Delfi not come on and not sure if he will as they are defending their lead

Comment

Gorica currently 1-0 up in the Croatian cup semi final against Dinamo Zagreb.

Delfi on the bench and Moharami is not in squad for Zagreb.

Comment

1-1 in extra time- Gorica down to 10 and have made their 5 subs with no Delfi.

Comment

Zagreb scored three goals in extra time to win 4-1.

Comment

He played today in a 2-0 win. Started the game and came off in 52 min, not too sure why too early. I’m guessing they are easing him back in due to being out for so long.

Comment

I haven't heard of his club's name before, just i haven't heard of Allahyar's Zorya before he joins them, and i am pretty i am not the only one, but that is just FINE, they are both very very young and both have the chance to play in Europa league next year if they stay with their club, which is really amazing for 19/20 years old kids.

Comment

I continue to praise Delfi for hanging in there through injury and making a come back rather packing and running back home to a "safe" environment. That's what kills our talent. His English is very good for someone who grew up in Iran and he has significant talent and experience at U-17 WC that many of our stars never had. I am counting on him to be a force in our football in the coming years.

Go Younes!

Comment

They are losing 4-0 at half time and Delfi is on the bench. Can see him coming on in this game - if they won today they would have guaranteed European football for next season.

Comment

They lost the last game of the season to Rijeka who moved above them into the table and the last European spot so no European football next season for Gorica.

Delfi on the bench again and didnt come on. Hopefully next season he can stay fit and get into the first team at Charleroi.

Comment

Starting against Osijek in the league right now.

Comment

I posted this earlier in his 21-22 match thread 🙂 let’s lock this one up.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          I posted this earlier in his 21-22 match thread 🙂 let’s lock this one up.
                          Closing thread. Let's continue in the new one then.

Comment

Working...
                          X