Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Younes has had a really bad time with injuries and it seems like he's working really hard to get back on track. I love his story, how he rose to prominence on the U-17 level after initially going unnoticed by the previous coach and then becoming the star of Esteghlal Khuzestan (Iran's Leicester City) in the season when they were relegated. Found a video of him training towards recovering from the most recent injury that had him sidelined.

https://youtu.be/4ud3G34n1Rk
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Farantino View Post
      Younes has had a really bad time with injuries and it seems like he's working really hard to get back on track. I love his story, how he rose to prominence on the U-17 level after initially going unnoticed by the previous coach and then becoming the star of Esteghlal Khuzestan (Iran's Leicester City) in the season when they were relegated. Found a video of him training towards recovering from the most recent injury that had him sidelined.

https://youtu.be/4ud3G34n1Rk
      I have said and will say again, he is more talented than ghayedi and mohebbi in terms of combo of speed, talent, technique and athleticism on the wing. Kid is 6ft1, can dribble at speed, shoot from range, and is clinical 1v1.

If he can just put some consistent months together on the pitch sky is the limit for him. He has already shown it in short bursts with charleroi and gorica

Comment

With Charleroi’s problems this season then I wouldn’t be surprised to see him staying there next season and getting a starting place. Especially if Kaveh doesn’t go back there on loan or they do not buy him.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          I have said and will say again, he is more talented than ghayedi and mohebbi in terms of combo of speed, talent, technique and athleticism on the wing. Kid is 6ft1, can dribble at speed, shoot from range, and is clinical 1v1.

If he can just put some consistent months together on the pitch sky is the limit for him. He has already shown it in short bursts with charleroi and gorica
          wtf is wrong with him anyways..??
          the workout movement looked weird oddly jerky..??? supposed to be that way..?

he looked a lively and a very promising winger at the u17wc, although also seemed bit too lightweight and fragile at the time ..!
          looks like physically he has matured fine since... sad to see him struggling with injuries and EU club rough starts...!
          if he remains strong-willed and professionally committed (like Allahyaar) and shakes these early injury set-backs, i foresee a very bright future for him..!!

best wishes on quick recovery ..!
          Kid's got mad talent..!

Comment

We have missed this , Delfi has just scored.

88th min equaliser.

Comment

Was subbed in the 60th minute... It seems they are slowly increasing his minutes every game... Great sign and good that he rewarded them with a goal.

Comment

whenever this kid is fit and playing he makes a key differences. He has done so in PGPL, in belgium, and in limited games in croatia.

Comment

Here is his interview right after the game:

https://youtu.be/byJGMr8w4f4?t=106

Skip to 1:45 if you want to hear his interview. Don't worry, it's in English!
                  sigpic

Comment

https://youtu.be/byJGMr8w4f4?t=106

Skip to 1:45 if you want to hear his interview. Don't worry, it's in English!
                    Our youth players have 10x the maturity and mentality of the old men getting all the starts in PGPL

Comment

Sibenik 1-1 Gorica FT

*Younes started on the bench and was subbed in on the 60th min.
                      *He scored the equalizer on the 88th min.
                      *Was cautioned in injury time 90th+5 min.

Highlights
                      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gKw-RqgPo9U
                      *Delfi's goal at min 3.08.
                      Last edited by aenima_8; 04-20-2021, 04:06 PM.

Comment

His English is superb. Very impressed!

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                          Sibenik 1-1 Gorica FT
                          *Younes started on the bench and was subbed in on the 60th min.
                          *He scored the equalizer on the 88th min.
                          *Was cautioned in injury time 90th+5 min.
                          Highlights
                          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gKw-RqgPo9U
                          *Delfi's goal at min 3.08.
                          can even see his natural vision and smart decision making with the through ball at tight angle late on that nearly got team a pk.

nice header for the goal

Comment

As long as this kid all of sudden doesn't decide to pack and return to Iran like Moganlou, Naderi, Noorafkan or join QSL like Mehrdad M, he will have bright future. He is 20 and even if it takes him 2-3 more years to establish himself it is still fine. He had few injuries which slowed down his development. Hope he stays healthy now.

Comment

^ I agree and I don't think he will. He has stayed in Europe through a bad injury and finding his way to the great forward he was before. Also, his english is impressive for someone who grew up in Iran. All and all, I think he is fully capable of emulating what Allahyar has done in Ukraine in Croatia.

Go Younes!

Comment

Delfi back on the bench and they are 2-1 up in the first half.

For those in the UK if you have a Skybet account you can watch the game on there.

Comment

Working...
                                X