• Show
Clear All

Younes Delfi @ HNK Gorica | 2020-21

Joins the current second place team in Croatia on a one year loan

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFHyIIrnl-o/?hl=en
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

He already showed what he could do in limited Charleroi time. A good season and he can get a fulltime move elsewhere

Comment

I wish him the best of luck , good move.

Comment

great move, make us proud!!
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

"IRANIAN NATIONAL TEAM PLAYER ARRIVED: 'I WANT TO BE THE BEST IN THE WORLD'

'The Croatian league is interesting to me, and I believe that Gorica can be the beginning of my journey to the top'

Younes Delfi , a 19-year-old young versatile striker, is a new addition to HNK Gorica, the hit team of the new season of the First HNL.

He is joining the ranks of the currently leading team of the First HNL from Charleroi, Belgium.

"I am happy to be here, I hope to be able to help the team. I came to Gorica to give everything I can, all the quality I have. I know that great players are already playing here and I will have to fight for my position, to show that I am worth it" - said Delphi, otherwise an Iranian U23 national team player, who is coming on loan until the end of the season with the right of redemption.

He played 6 games for Charleroi's first team, scored a goal and an assist, and he believes that he will get more minutes in Gorica.

"Last season I didn't play too much in the Belgian league, it was a difficult period for me. I was suffering from an injury, and when I came back, the coach changed and there was no room for me with two other quality players in my position. interesting, I believe that I can show quality here, that Gorica can be the beginning of my journey to the top.I did not have too much time to get to know the Croatian league in detail, but I will get to know it very soon, through matches. , you have to play it, feel it ... I know a lot more about the team that is waiting for me here, about my teammates than about the league - said Delfi.

Gorica will be his third club in his young career, second in Europe.

"I started at the age of ten in my hometown, at the Esteghal Khuzestan club. A big and important year for me was 2016, when I joined the Iranian U-16 national team and then the first team of my club. At only 16 years old. In the first senior season, I played six games, and in the second I scored eight goals and had four assists in 18 appearances. After that season, I went to Charleroi, Belgium, in the summer of 2018, "Delfi told his football story.

He also had several offers from Iran, but Younes really wanted to go to Gorica.

- I did not want to play in any of the Asian leagues, because the best football in the world is played in Europe. And I want to become the best footballer in the world! - the young Iranian said ambitiously for the club's website."

https://sportske.jutarnji.hr/sn/nogo...ijetu-15018950

Comment

I love this guy. No doubt he will be successful!

Comment

Honestly, props to him.

Was expecting some bs move to ss or pp

Comment

This interview showed the difference between delfi and noorafkan. When faced with the opportunity to continue a career in Europe and younes takes a bet on himself/his talent, he knows he can make it. Tons of respect to him I will follow closely and be rooting for him
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  This interview showed the difference between delfi and noorafkan. When faced with the opportunity to continue a career in Europe and younes takes a bet on himself/his talent, he knows he can make it. Tons of respect to him I will follow closely and be rooting for him
                  indeed ..!! me too..!!
                  i hope he can cope with the physicality of this league... otherwise he should fair fine after a couple of run-ins to get his feet wet a bit..!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    respectfully, there is also a big difference in talent. Compare their performances for youth teams. AS captain for u20 Noorafkan was one of the shittiest players. Soltanimehr and shekari were far far more impressive than him in midfield zone. Delfi is a legit stud talent wise, his performances in u17 WC and belgian league prove that. His skill set for a winger and good height is very impressive and his mentality is kick ass too.

Noorafkan is really an ok mid for PGPL standards, nice versatility and engine, but was actually given chances in charleroi but didnt do shit. Hopefully he improves in PGPL and tries again but I think in terms of good young central midfielders from our youth teams he was not it. Soltanimehr in terms of somebody with good physical qualities but also great passing range now playing for shahin bushehr after bad injuries is still much more impressive. ghobeishavi of Sanat Naft Abadan getting regular mins now at age 19 was captain of u17 and a highly mobile, aggressive, technical CM. Sharifi also getting good mins for Saipa has a lot of speed and box to box ability and when he fills out can really show his talent too.

And of course more than anybody shekari, our most technically capable mid produced from youth teams in recent years, who went to europe and really did grind and earn some mins in rubin kazan but didnt work out for him and had to sit behind the never ending saga of shojaei for a year at tractor. He is the biggest dissapointment, but not an at best avg noorafkan

Comment

Really happy for him. Delfi and Mehdikhani are going to improve a lot quicker than Ghaedi and Mohebi if they don't leave Iran soon.
                      golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        respectfully, there is also a big difference in talent. Compare their performances for youth teams. AS captain for u20 Noorafkan was one of the shittiest players. Soltanimehr and shekari were far far more impressive than him in midfield zone. Delfi is a legit stud talent wise, his performances in u17 WC and belgian league prove that. His skill set for a winger and good height is very impressive and his mentality is kick ass too.

Noorafkan is really an ok mid for PGPL standards, nice versatility and engine, but was actually given chances in charleroi but didnt do shit. Hopefully he improves in PGPL and tries again but I think in terms of good young central midfielders from our youth teams he was not it. Soltanimehr in terms of somebody with good physical qualities but also great passing range now playing for shahin bushehr after bad injuries is still much more impressive. ghobeishavi of Sanat Naft Abadan getting regular mins now at age 19 was captain of u17 and a highly mobile, aggressive, technical CM. Sharifi also getting good mins for Saipa has a lot of speed and box to box ability and when he fills out can really show his talent too.

And of course more than anybody shekari, our most technically capable mid produced from youth teams in recent years, who went to europe and really did grind and earn some mins in rubin kazan but didnt work out for him and had to sit behind the never ending saga of shojaei for a year at tractor. He is the biggest dissapointment, but not an at best avg noorafkan
                        Don’t want to get too off topic but also bear in mind noorafkan was used as a utility player and played pretty much every position besides striker and goalkeeper. That hurt his form/development too - he’s got lots of talent.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Delfi scored today! No highlights yet.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Come on as a sub in his debut and just scored the equalizer in the 90th

Comment

Brilliant, very pleased for him after a tough time .

Comment

Working...
                              X