No announcement yet.

Morteza Pouraliganji @ Shenzhen FC @ 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mind our defenders going to Persian Gulf leagues. These leagues spend big money on talented Brazilian forward but absolutely zero funds for any other quality players. Hence our defenders get tested alot in game and I do think it works to our advantage.

Of course Europe would be great but we gotta be realistic...better than China any day.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      I think Morteza is not willing to put in the grind of a European club and rather get the spotlight (fame) and money at being at Persepolis.

He's talented but nothing about his career says that he's about the hard work. It's all about the money for him.
      Other than his brief stint in Europe, it seems like more often Morteza prioritizes money than development. Also given now his injury record on top of it, I don't think we will ever see him in Europe again unfortunately. I hope he proves me wrong, he showed a lot of potential during the CQ years as he developed from a CM to a CB.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        I don't mind our defenders going to Persian Gulf leagues. These leagues spend big money on talented Brazilian forward but absolutely zero funds for any other quality players. Hence our defenders get tested alot in game and I do think it works to our advantage.

Of course Europe would be great but we gotta be realistic...better than China any day.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Mohaajemhaaye brazili miran Qatar taa pooldaar beshand, hamin, na dorost o hesaabi tamrin mikonand na hichi o nokhochi.

Nazare bande in ast.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Dar zemn: Pol-Ali-Ganji poolhaasho dar avord va alan ke daare 30 saalesh mishe delesh baraye Iran tang shode.
          Che ajab.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Morteza has stated many times in many of his previous interviews that he comes from an ultra poor family so making money for him is his priority…..I respect him for at least coming out and being real about it vs all the other clowns before him who would say sure I would like to play in europe and then never do.

It’s a very tough spot to be in I could imagine but at the same time it’s not like you’re gonna be broke playing in Belgium or Portugal either. Heck he even had the chance to play in the premier league and he had all the tools to succeed there as well (besides being so injury prone I guess). If he wasn’t so short sighted and mesmerized by Qatari money he could have made great money in europe and then have plenty of time left in Qatar but he opted to make a career out of playing in China and Qatar and make as much money as he thinks he can……the short route basically.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Morteza has stated many times in many of his previous interviews that he comes from an ultra poor family so making money for him is his priority…..I respect him for at least coming out and being real about it vs all the other clowns before him who would say sure I would like to play in europe and then never do.

It’s a very tough spot to be in I could imagine but at the same time it’s not like you’re gonna be broke playing in Belgium or Portugal either. Heck he even had the chance to play in the premier league and he had all the tools to succeed there as well (besides being so injury prone I guess). If he wasn’t so short sighted and mesmerized by Qatari money he could have made great money in europe and then have plenty of time left in Qatar but he opted to make a career out of playing in China and Qatar and make as much money as he thinks he can……the short route basically.
              Hamin, mitonest 2-3 fasl TALAASH KONE ta dar Europa moafagh beshe, va agar kaaresh nemigereft mitonest bere lige Shotor ya Soope Chini. Amma gand zad.

Hala yek villaaye lux ham kamtar mikharid, mimord?
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                Hamin, mitonest 2-3 fasl TALAASH KONE ta dar Europa moafagh beshe, va agar kaaresh nemigereft mitonest bere lige Shotor ya Soope Chini. Amma gand zad.

Hala yek villaaye lux ham kamtar mikharid, mimord?
                Kash to bahash boodi va mitoonesti beporsi azash ardalan jaan vaghan ye refigh mesle to niaz dasht ke behesh hamino bege

Because it’s not like at the end of the day he wouldn’t be rich and making a ton of money either way. The difference is he would have retired with maybe 7-8 million in his pocket instead of 10-15.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                X