No announcement yet.

Morteza Pouraliganji @ Shenzhen FC @ 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreamer jaan, PAG definitely acted unwisely with regards to China. It is in his interviews with IRIB. He said he signed the contract without realizing that he had to be quarantined in a room for two weeks when he got to China. He found out the night before his flight. Ok, next time do your homework please when signing a contract. Your career is more important than just money. Money is a necessary factor for happiness and fulfillment in life but it is not the ONLY necessary variable. My interpretation is that he signed the contract more interested in the figure not realizing how it could impact his health and career. Now he has to come back from an ACL tear that even with the best medical care puts him in jeopardy for future damage and tears. I know this from first hand experience talking to to top notch orthopedists in person.

Having said all this, I stand for him to make wise decisions in the future and get back to shape because TM needs him for WC 2022.

Go PAG!

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
      Why would he leave Shenzhen?

So that some Iranian club promises him a salary they won't pay, and he'll have to chase it? Why?

Nothing wrong with earning money, I don't understand some of your criticisms honestly.
      Nothing..? sure he can choose self gratification ALWAYS with his career choices..!! all power to him..! BUT in TM you must play for PRIDE..!! and I'm a TM fan and couldnt give a flying fk about chenchen or whatever..!!
      if your career choices repeatedly shows little to no consideration for it's effect in TM...then me as a TM FAN Why the Fk should i give a shitt if you got hurt and struggling to Figure In much in the TM picture in the run up the biggest showcase of the game at WC..!?

that is why as a TM fan i can't even be arsed to click on the ayrab league legionnaires highlights thread ..!! I'd gladly instead root for even a poorer quality positional player that's busting his ass on a much more meager salary instead trying to figure in national team and giving all they got personally for the increased pride of his country and people..!!
      on the contrary i'd gladly root for Majid Hossaini's chances of challenging the current starters for WC appearances and minutes..!!

PS
      generally speaking, in CB Position especially , Working together Chemistry and STABILITY often Beats keep swapping out for hot in form guy .... especially so for the long run..!!
      unless it's warranted by recent results and or in experimental games/friendlies ... i rather not fk with the usually starting Duo..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
        Why would he leave Shenzhen?
        So that some Iranian club promises him a salary they won't pay, and he'll have to chase it? Why?
        Nothing wrong with earning money, I don't understand some of your criticisms honestly.
        He has every right to make money, but when you chase money instead of improvement (especially after making plenty playing for years in Qatar and China), then you shouldn't be surprised if your form drops and you eventually get phased out.
        The good thing is I don't think he'll be in China much longer. The teams are basically going bankrupt and slowly they have to push away expensive foreigners.
        Last edited by Nokhodi; 02-17-2022, 11:44 AM.

Comment

We have highly respected members who consider our squad better than Senegal's, when their best defender is worth almost nine digits and their goalkeeper isn't too far behind starting for the World Club Champs.

whilst our best defender has spent the best part of his career in Qatar and China, and our goalkeeper seems to not be trusted to start for his team

(take home point: we need to be realistic about how much we achieved in 2014/2018/now with these players)

Comment

Morteza Pouraliganji scoring some amazing goals

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

PAG hasn't played for almost a year and now there is talks about him joining perspolis and ..... people want him to be in the team melli line up??? Why??? how do you guys know that he will be perform as he used to.

I like PAG but COMEeee Onn use your common sense. How do you want a player who hasn't touched a ball for almost a year to be in our WC squad?

Again i hope he can get his form back and be ready for WC 22 but right now i choose Kanani , shoja , majid and even siavash over him.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                PAG hasn't played for almost a year and now there is talks about him joining perspolis and ..... people want him to be in the team melli line up??? Why??? how do you guys know that he will be perform as he used to.

I like PAG but COMEeee Onn use your common sense. How do you want a player who hasn't touched a ball for almost a year to be in our WC squad?

Again i hope he can get his form back and be ready for WC 22 but right now i choose Kanani , shoja , majid and even siavash over him.
                World Cup is in 9 months, he has time to get his form back.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  World Cup is in 9 months, he has time to get his form back.
                  Yea but thats a big "IF" he can get his form back. Good thing is that chinese league then it start in 2 months time so he'll have time to train with shenzhen and make it in the line up

Comment

PAG confirmed on TV that he is still under contract with his current club Shenzhen, but will be a Persepolis player in the near future. I guess no European Football for PAG then, besides that short 2018 Eupen stint.

Comment

Better Persepolis then Qatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Better Persepolis then Qatar.
                        Same shit

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Same shit
                          Absolutely not. I think decades of information has shown us it’s not true at all.
                          Yes, faculties are great but level of play and training is just not at an acceptable level.

I’m also happier if our main CBs end up playing together in the same club.

Seems the CBs are really getting competitive. Shoja, Kanaani and PAG all want to be in Persepolis next year ! Wonder how they’ll fit in.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Absolutely not. I think decades of information has shown us it’s not true at all.
                            Yes, faculties are great but level of play and training is just not at an acceptable level.

I’m also happier if our main CBs end up playing together in the same club.

Seems the CBs are really getting competitive. Shoja, Kanaani and PAG all want to be in Persepolis next year ! Wonder how they’ll fit in.
                            The guy has quality to start for European clubs in Portugal or Belgium, not Persepolis or Qatar!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              The guy has quality to start for European clubs in Portugal or Belgium, not Persepolis or Qatar!
                              I think Morteza is not willing to put in the grind of a European club and rather get the spotlight (fame) and money at being at Persepolis.

He's talented but nothing about his career says that he's about the hard work. It's all about the money for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                He's been away from football for almost a year now! No European club is going to take a chance on him now at this moment.
                                Heck, he probably wouldn't be leaving China if it wasn't for all the clubs going bankrupt.

Comment

Working...
                                X