No announcement yet.

Morteza Pouraliganji @ Shenzhen FC @ 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was at Noorolahi's B-day party in the camp after the match yesterday. I posted a couple of his interviews in other threads. He said he will be match ready in 1.5 to 2 months.

Go PAG!

Noorollahi's B-day celebration: https://video.varzesh3.com/video/245...85%D9%84%DB%8C

PAG's latest interview: https://video.varzesh3.com/video/245...6%D8%AC%DB%8C/

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

مرتضی پیشنهاد ژاوی رو رد کرد😁
      پیشنهاد جالب ژاوی به مرتضی پور علی گنجی برای رفتن به سر تمرین بارسلونا که به دلیل اینکه لژیونر فوتبال ایران هوادار سرسخت رئال مادرید است تلویحا این پیشنهاد را رد کرده و به ژاوی اعلام کرده هر زمان خودت سرمربی شدی می آیم و به شما سر میزنم

مرتضی پور علی گنجی:
      با ژاوی به ملاقات بازیکنان بارسلونا رفتم و از آنجایی که یک رئالی سرسخت هستم هیچ کدام از عکس هایم را با بازیکنان بارسلونا منتشر نکردم

lol
      HAHHAHHAHAHAHA YEAH OKAY

Comment

پیشنهاد جالب ژاوی به مرتضی پور علی گنجی برای رفتن به سر تمرین بارسلونا که به دلیل اینکه لژیونر فوتبال ایران هوادار سرسخت رئال مادرید است تلویحا این پیشنهاد را رد کرده و به ژاوی اعلام کرده هر زمان خودت سرمربی شدی می آیم و به شما سر میزنم

مرتضی پور علی گنجی:
        با ژاوی به ملاقات بازیکنان بارسلونا رفتم و از آنجایی که یک رئالی سرسخت هستم هیچ کدام از عکس هایم را با بازیکنان بارسلونا منتشر نکردم

lol
        Zahre Mar lol

Same energy as Saeid saying he watched Al Gharafa games as a kid... Baba some of the stuff our guys say is so cringe.

Comment

مرتضی پیشنهاد ژاوی رو رد کرد[emoji16]

مرتضی پور علی گنجی:

lol
          اینم مارو گایید با این ژاوی.
          داستان طرف شده میخواست با ک.. ی. ر یکی دیگه ک... بکنه

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol Morteza has always been a funny character, just another quote to add to the books all joking aside tho I love the man he’s always good for a laugh
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

مرتضی پور علی گنجی:

lol
              if i heard it right
              misaghi when morteza start saying the story
              told him whispered to him
              bloof nazan lol

Comment

PAG training with Perspolis.

Comment

Good that he's back in training, he is head and shoulders above the other CB's we have if fully fit. It still remains to be seen if he can get back to his usual self since he has been injured for quite a while. But I believe he should start at the WC alongside Kanaani or Hosseini.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    PAG training with Perspolis.

I wish we had some deaging tech for Seyed Jalal. Could you imagine peak Seyed Jalal with an in-form PAG?
                    We'd be set!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      I wish we had some deaging tech for Seyed Jalal. Could you imagine peak Seyed Jalal with an in-form PAG?
                      We'd be set!
                      sure bc thats what we used for most of 2018 qualification.

Ultimately for the asian level Jalal is/was brilliant. For the international level was solid enough, but lacked speed and ball playing ability to really go one level higher (hence issues vs bosnia, majid being preferred in 2018).

IMO, PAG is the most complete central defender we have produced in the last 20 years along with Rahman Rezaei, but for me his temperment and decision making even trumps rahman's.

In terms of talent, we only have 4 players that are truly capable of playing at a top class level regularly. Azmoun, Taremi, Ezatolahi (failed so far due to laziness) and PAG (bc of family, emotional reasons never had the career in europe his abilities deserved).

But I much prefer to see PAG with Yahya in PP than Shenzhen.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        sure bc thats what we used for most of 2018 qualification.

Ultimately for the asian level Jalal is/was brilliant. For the international level was solid enough, but lacked speed and ball playing ability to really go one level higher (hence issues vs bosnia, majid being preferred in 2018).

IMO, PAG is the most complete central defender we have produced in the last 20 years along with Rahman Rezaei, but for me his temperment and decision making even trumps rahman's.

In terms of talent, we only have 4 players that are truly capable of playing at a top class level regularly. Azmoun, Taremi, Ezatolahi (failed so far due to laziness) and PAG (bc of family, emotional reasons never had the career in europe his abilities deserved).

But I much prefer to see PAG with Yahya in PP than Shenzhen.
                        That's why I said peak Seyed Jalal. Agreed that by 2018, Seyed Jalal had lost too much speed. He was never the fastest CB.

At this point, I'm ok with trying any of the U23 CBs for a few games before the WC.

I'm assuming Noorafkan will start in place of Kanaani for the next 2 qualifiers alongside Shoja.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          That's why I said peak Seyed Jalal. Agreed that by 2018, Seyed Jalal had lost too much speed. He was never the fastest CB.

At this point, I'm ok with trying any of the U23 CBs for a few games before the WC.

I'm assuming Noorafkan will start in place of Kanaani for the next 2 qualifiers alongside Shoja.
                          I doubt it, given majids great form and the fact skocic has spoken very highly of him (despite not playing him) I would be shocked if he doesn’t get the two starts.

I like the move to bring noorafkan to cb for the uae game though. It will give him a better understanding of his defensive responsibility and positioning to help his cb when he returns to LB

Comment

hard for me to pull too hard for the overly selfish, money-grubbing, who has placed his own interest$$ well ahead of that of TM's @ every freaking juncture so far in his playing career..!!
                            that's, regardless of the guy being a tremendous talent and having a very likable personality to boot..!!
                            even a resurging to full fitness and form PAG (highly improbable..!? ) would still find it difficult to legitimately unseat either of our current starting CBs..!! Shoja....maybe..? if he doesnt sort his dip in form prior to WC Camp... but kannani ... fk no..!! but then again he may yet get demoted as silly punishment for his bangbus fiasco..? so there is some hope for him there too..!
                            like i said earlier .... if a player shows that frequent and blatant disregard for his TM career over Club/him$elf ....! then the hell with him... !! personally wouldnt give a flying fk if he never suited up for TM again..!

Comment

I agree that he should leave China and Perspolis under Yahya is a good destination. If you listen to the interviews he recently had, the China strict quarantines caused weight and muscle loss even with all he tried to do alone in the room that ultimately resulted in his ACL tear. I rather see him back in Europe. I think he has been a little bid too interested in the money in the past and it is a good idea to rethink that.

Go PAG!

Comment

Why would he leave Shenzhen?

So that some Iranian club promises him a salary they won't pay, and he'll have to chase it? Why?

Nothing wrong with earning money, I don't understand some of your criticisms honestly.
                                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Working...
                                X