X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His ambition is truly admirable :|

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      He was benched today and played the last 5 min. Hamin kam monde to chin bench beshe defa vasate asli ma!
      He has been battling injuries the last few months... Is he 100% fit now?

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
        Maybe this is the case

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

yaroo kheyli aggressive o kalekhareh in his general playing demeanor ....!! as such, i predict he'll be struggling somewhat frequently with injury niggles for most all his career ..?

Comment

He started and played all of the game before I think.

Comment

I see on his Instagram that he got the COVID vaccine today. Perhaps they didn't want to start him if he was not 100% although they did put him in with 5 minutes to go. What a bad choice to take your vaccine on game day...

Comment

I see on his Instagram that he got the COVID vaccine today. Perhaps they didn't want to start him if he was not 100% although they did put him in with 5 minutes to go. What a bad choice to take your vaccine on game day...
                Or maybe he got the vaccine after the game. Never mind

Comment

The vaccine usual side affects tend to kick in a 8-14 hours after anyhow ..!?? That’s how it was with me at least..!
                  I felt the after affects the next day usually..!

I wonder if healthy would he still be a shoe-in starting CB @ TM ..!? Personally preferring him to kanani & hossaini jr, if back in form ..!

Comment

Guys PAG had a bad injury and missed the last TM camp did everyone suddenly forget? He is just getting back onto the pitch he’s obviously not going to start a match coming back after 5-6 weeks on the sidelines.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He actually started and played the whole of the last match , which was only 5 days ago. Manager just being sensible.

Comment

Game has just started and he is back in the starting 11.

Comment

He is so injury prone that I don't think he could have lasted in Europe

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                            twitter.com/GolBezan
                            instagram.com/GolBezan
                            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Damn. So sorry to read. Big loss for WCQ.

Hope his recovery goes well.

@Dragan Skočić: Please recall Jalal Hosseini to TM now!!!

Comment

So sad to read, we really needed him for the upcoming games!

Comment

Working...
                                X