X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
    Scored on his debut.
    Nice header - we need that in TM
    Last edited by webmaster; 09-24-2020, 06:28 PM.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      I don't follow the chinese league. Is there any world class forward remaining in this league he is going to face?
      Honestly, the team Shenzen and PAG just beat today has some good players.

They have Salomon Rondon, the top scorer and best player for Venezuela, Marek Hamsik, Slovakia's best player and ex Napoli captain, and Sam Larsson, Swedish national who played with Gucci at Herenveen before transferring and playing well for Feyenoord.

That being said, its a disgrace that PAG is playing in the Chinese League considering his quality... If you want money at least sign for a rich european club like Zenit???? (not saying he had offers but still)

Comment

He played 90min in a loss against his former team.
        He played against Ghanean Archipong (ex anderlecht) and Tiquino (ex taremi's team mate in Porto)

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          Honestly, the team Shenzen and PAG just beat today has some good players.

They have Salomon Rondon, the top scorer and best player for Venezuela, Marek Hamsik, Slovakia's best player and ex Napoli captain, and Sam Larsson, Swedish national who played with Gucci at Herenveen before transferring and playing well for Feyenoord.

That being said, its a disgrace that PAG is playing in the Chinese League considering his quality... If you want money at least sign for a rich european club like Zenit???? (not saying he had offers but still)
          Some of our legionnaires should push more or at least suggest their countrymen to their euro clubs.

Comment

Purely based on today’s performance, Kanani and Shojae are ahead of him in TM CB pecking order.
            I really like PAG and don’t wish to be unfair to him, but his speed and timing didn’t look his usual for me. I hope he’s not carrying an injury.

His position on the right hand side of a 3-man defence didn’t help, when playing in the middle, he improved.

Furthermore, his performance was not helped by a dodgy goalie, not only he is not agile but also his distribution is off the mark. Shenzhen forward play is more and less based on crosses and their front men are very poor in finishing. His team looked very average to say the least. This is not a reflection of Chinese leauge as there are superior football played by Shanghai and Beijing teams.
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Morteza was injured in training. Mentions it is possible he'll miss TM camp/friendly:

www.irna.ir/news/84263700/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                Morteza was injured in training. Mentions it is possible he'll miss TM camp/friendly:

I hope he recovers quickly. I have this suspicion that clubs over diagnose injuries during covid around international breaks to keep the players from leaving the country. China has a strict two week quarantine once he gets back... It would not surprise me if a lot of international players are diagnosed with a minor problem just before international break.

Comment

Chejoori mishe dar lige Qatar ya Chin dochaare asibdidegi shod?

Dar khaab az takhtesh oftadeh zamin?
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post

That will be awful news if true. We really needed him for all 4 upcoming matches to be in tip top form as CB has been a major hole for TM in this round of qualification.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        That will be awful news if true. We really needed him for all 4 upcoming matches to be in tip top form as CB has been a major hole for TM in this round of qualification.
                        Think you may have misread bro. he says its not a major injury and he will only be out for two weeks.

Not really a big deal if he misses syria friendly lol.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Think you may have misread bro. he says its not a major injury and he will only be out for two weeks.

Not really a big deal if he misses syria friendly lol.
                          Ah you’re right I misread that thanks for clarifying
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Yeah he fell off his bed.

Badesh bidar shod o az khodesh porsid, "Morteza, chi mikhay begi be rasaaneha?"

"Morteza, boland sho. Bazi eshkanak dare, sar shekastanak dare."

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Unfortunately, Pouraliganji cannot play against Hong Kong due to yellow card accumulation (1 yellow card in Cambodia match and 1 yellow card in Iraq match), so he would be available at our use for the other 3 remaining fixtures.

Similar scenario happened with Taremi back in 2018 WCQ 2nd round where he got yellow 2 cards (against Turkmenistan and Oman I think), thus being suspended for home match against Turkmenistan.

Comment

Radio Offside Interview: Morteza Pouraliganji

https://youtu.be/0gn0ooNns44
                                golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X