Arwin Jawad signs at Roda JC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arwin Jawad signs at Roda JC

Arwin Javad leaves NEC Nijmegen youth and signs a pro contract at 2nd Dutch Division club Roda JC.

source; Sport Life Management feed on Linkedin
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
    Arwin Javad leaves NEC Nijmegen youth and signs a pro contract at 2nd Dutch Division club Roda JC.

source; Sport Life Management feed on Linkedin
    Pajam jan, have you ever seen him play? I’m wondering on what level his game is.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN6ytPrRFU8

Comment

Originally posted by ParsaV View Post
        Pajam jan, have you ever seen him play? I’m wondering on what level his game is.
        Salam Parsa jaan, only 1 time in a friendly game. He showed potential, but was (is) still young.

Comment

Based on the Ws instead V in his name, is he Pakistani or Iranian-Kurd?

Comment

As far as i know, he is fully Persian, but who knows : )

Comment

https://www.sportlifemanagement.com/...ag-bij-roda-jc

He will start for the U21 team, which is their 2nd team ; good performance their, means upgrade towards the first team.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                In his IG he proclaims Iranian.

Comment

Originally posted by Ararat Tehran View Post
                  did his baba recorded the highlight reel..!!?

Originally posted by The View Post
                  also no IE at the end of his last name suggest an arabic heritage of sorts.??

but anyways, so long he claims to be an iranian then we love and wish the little homie the best..!! looks like he still has a long way to go before serious TM prospect consideration..!! especially as yet another striker..!! iranian kids and their infatuation with gol-zanio or artist bazi..!!

Comment

Arwin Jawad for TM!

Comment

He's Iranian for the love of anything holy, why are you all so focused on how he spells his name or if he has roots here or there.
                      He's been to youth TM camps. Enough of this garbage.

Hope he breaks through the team in the next 2 years.
                      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Guys, in some european countries and languages, the letter w is actually a w. For example, a lot of German-Iranians I know are named Nawid instead of Navid. Same pronounciation and everything.

This guys name is probably pronounced Arvin Javad, which is a very Iranian name

Comment

Back to football. I will try to follow his games a bit, it seems that Roda JC is a step down in comparison to NEC. NEC is known for their youth system in the Netherlands and have had young players having nice transfers (Musaba to AS Monaco for example). My little brother played both youth teams and every year the NEC teams were always stronger. Probably he has a bigger chance of getting first team minutes at Roda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParsaV View Post
                            Back to football. I will try to follow his games a bit, it seems that Roda JC is a step down in comparison to NEC. NEC is known for their youth system in the Netherlands and have had young players having nice transfers (Musaba to AS Monaco for example). My little brother played both youth teams and every year the NEC teams were always stronger. Probably he has a bigger chance of getting first team minutes at Roda.
                            Actually Roda JC is building a really good team and they have a much higher chance to promote to the Eredivisie than NEC.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                              He's Iranian for the love of anything holy, why are you all so focused on how he spells his name or if he has roots here or there.
                              He's been to youth TM camps. Enough of this garbage.

Hope he breaks through the team in the next 2 years.
                              I was just confused abut his name, as every "Jawad" I met was Pakistani/Afghan, and every "Arwin", "Sherwin" I met was Kurd.

We previously had threads opened for players whose name sounded Iranian, but turned out not to be Iranian, so I just asked for a clarification.

Comment

Working...
                              X