Turkey
    0%
    Russia
    0%
    Brazil
    0%
    Else
    0%

Can't choose one, but out those written my top-5 in no specific order would be:
    - Portugal
    - Belgium
    - Germany
    - Greece
    - Russia

Comment

Germany hands down.
      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Why is Qatar not in the options? They financed our preparement for Asian Cup 2019.

Comment

Definitely Croatia. For the past 20+ years, several Croatian coaches have left permanent imprints on Iranian football. Ivic, Blazevic, Branko, Krancjar, Begovic, Bonacic, and now, Skocic.

German football may have directly impacted 5-6 Iranian players, while Croatian football has undoubtedly impacted hundreds.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
            Why is Qatar not in the options? They financed our preparement for Asian Cup 2019.
            We should put up some friendlies with them, thay have a good team..
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              Definitely Croatia. For the past 20+ years, several Croatian coaches have left permanent imprints on Iranian football. Ivic, Blazevic, Branko, Krancjar, Begovic, Bonacic, and now, Skocic.
              German football may have directly impacted 5-6 Iranian players, while Croatian football has undoubtedly impacted hundreds.
              correct! I already voted else but would change the vote if i could.. didnt notice croatia when i swiped with my hungover eyes throgh the options..

Edit: i found the unvote butten and changed my vote..
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                I agree with that : number of coach for our national team + domestic clubs, friendlies with their national team, 3 legionnaires.
                Portugal is mostly represented by CQ which had a big impact
                Germany was a big contributor but don't do anything for us since 15 years

Top 5 :

Croatia
                Portugal (thank you CQ)
                Germany
                Qatar (Else)
                Belgium

Comment

I dont know about pre revolution but post revolution I would say Saudi Arabia. Since without that country Islam wouldnt even exist and the I.R would not either.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Croatia by a good margin.

I think Yugoslavia could have been included too. Rajkov built the golden generation of Taj and TM in the 1970s.

Comment

Croatia for sure BUT, if the trend with Portugal continues they will overtake Croatia IMO.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

how about Guam..?
                        they were instrumental in TM and Daie's respective notorieties as the victory by largest margin and lending a massive helping hand to daie for topping the international scoring charts for decades now..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          I dont know about pre revolution but post revolution I would say Saudi Arabia. Since without that country Islam wouldnt even exist and the I.R would not either.
                          Iranians are the best to find a way to make everything political

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                            What are you saying here? I’m pretty sure we’d be better off if that country never existed and was wiped off the face of the earth completely lol

Comment

1) german football has opened the door for us internationally

2) the 8 years under Carlos Queiroz were worth more than 30 years under any other coaches,
                              whether Iranian or non-Iranian coaches

3) some Croatian coaches were good, but it is important to mention that Croats
                              were best at getting along with the Iranian mafia football world and therefore felt comfortable

Comment

Working...
                              X