No announcement yet.

[POLL] Which country contributed the most to Iran football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one did Iran any favors. There may have been good hearted gestures and honest business dealings, sure, but Iran and her players and fans have had to claw, sweat and bleed for everything. Alireza did that on the streets of Tehran, Taremi on the fields of Bushehr, and so on and so on. Don't give away our hard work to someone else's charity. IRAN and her people are the greatest contributor to the successes of Iranian football today! 🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷

Comment

1. Croatia
      2. Germany
      3. Portugal
      4. Qatar
      5. Armenia (thanks to the parents of Teymourian and Eskandarian)

Comment

1. England
        (Without them football would have not originated in Southern parts of Iran about 100 years ago)

2. Croatia and ex Yugoslavia
        (Vast majority of most influential foreign coaches were from this region, most notably Rajkoff end 60ies at Taaj and TM)

3. Germany
        (The country that opened the door to high level legionnaires destination to Iranian players with first signing of Bagheri, Daei at Arminia Bielefeld, followed by Azizi in 1.FC Koeln in 1997).

4. Portugal
        (Thanks to the Solo impact of one great coach, who survived Iran for 11 years and turned our for ever weakest point (Defense) into our strongest point).

5. Russia
        (A good standard league, where our players get a chance to actually play a good physical game).
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
          No one did Iran any favors. There may have been good hearted gestures and honest business dealings, sure, but Iran and her players and fans have had to claw, sweat and bleed for everything. Alireza did that on the streets of Tehran, Taremi on the fields of Bushehr, and so on and so on. Don't give away our hard work to someone else's charity. IRAN and her people are the greatest contributor to the successes of Iranian football today! 🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷
          ummmmmmmm

Comment

This poll/question needs to be more nuanced. I think many are confusing individual Iranian success in various foreign leagues, as well as individual foreigners' contributions to our football, with a systematic/concerted international relationship between Iran and another nation. I don't think any one nation that I know of systematically exchanges/develops/trains Iranian players/coaches/staff. Thus, it's a moot point. We can debate about individual contributions from Portuguese nationals and league (my vote) vs. others (Croatia, Germany, Russia, etc.), but until there is a true, long-lasting football development agreement between Iran and another nation, the credit goes to the individual tenacity of Iranian players who succeed outside of Iran, and international coaches who fall in love with Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
              1. England
              (Without them football would have not originated in Southern parts of Iran about 100 years ago)
              2. Croatia and ex Yugoslavia
              (Vast majority of most influential foreign coaches were from this region, most notably Rajkoff end 60ies at Taaj and TM)
              3. Germany
              (The country that opened the door to high level legionnaires destination to Iranian players with first signing of Bagheri, Daei at Arminia Bielefeld, followed by Azizi in 1.FC Koeln in 1997).
              4. Portugal
              (Thanks to the Solo impact of one great coach, who survived Iran for 11 years and turned our for ever weakest point (Defense) into our strongest point).
              5. Russia
              (A good standard league, where our players get a chance to actually play a good physical game).
              I like this. Also I'm wondering about the origination of football in Iran. So there were English sailors who came to masjed soleiman and taught us about a game called football. I like the idea because had it not been for them football maybe wouldn't have been as much of a great deal as it is now. It would have been like a sport like tennis.
              The same story goes with Indian cricket I guess.

Comment

Croatia for sure, we have had many of their coaches lead our Iranian clubs & national team
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Working...
                X