Hazfi Cup Final link? - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hazfi Cup Final link?

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 628 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    After readin some of the comments here im glad i havent watched our league or Hazfi cup since AK8 retired. I think checkin the results and standings on livescore here and there is more than enough
    http://nedavoice.net/images/Neda/Master_Flag_.jpg

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Shocking how bad Shojaei is; he lost the ball at least 15 times.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Armando For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,600 Times in 621 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Armando View Post
    Shocking how bad Shojaei is; he lost the ball at least 15 times.
    Yikes. I don't know what happened to him. Yes he got older, but age should not cause you to give the ball away carelessly more often in fact it should be the opposite. He did shine for us at time in our last WCQ campaign, but then other times he was just shocking like tonight sounds like.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    as fans we should demand better football which Iranian players are well capable of and more entertaining more skill and more game plans from our players, teams and clubs. We should force them to raise the standards. They should not get away with playing rubbish football.

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,235 Times in 4,309 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
    The control some of our players have and some of the passes they make is genuinely awful. Do they teach any basics to these guys?

Anyway regarding the game, congrats to Tractor but I dislike how they can get away with wasting 1-2 min in added time and the referee doesn’t account for that, specifically the salimi injury.
    Goosfand jaan ( sorry I just chuckled calling your username) unfortunately despite what it’s said by our sports media and football analysts, that our domestic football has progressed and leveled up compared to the previous years. To me personally watching IPL of 2003-2008 was way more entertaining and exciting.

I remember back in the days, these forums would get flooded with exchanged heated comments, and members would passionately follow our league and discuss and in-depth analyze almost every match, let alone Tehran derbies and final matches.

We used to have so many expert football members who’d engage in all football discussion. They all sadly vanished, because the quality and competitiveness of our league has also declined. Our stadiums prior to COVID-19 barely held more than 20% of their full capacity.

There are various and countless reasons behind all of the above declinations, for I won’t get into details as we all are aware of already.

Nevertheless congrats to TS for winning the hazfi cup. As Perspolisi as I am, but I oddly didn’t mind Esteghlal winning the final so that they would face us in super cup (providing both teams agree to play)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,803 Times in 2,519 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keano View Post
    Goosfand jaan ( sorry I just chuckled calling your username) unfortunately despite what it’s said by our sports media and football analysts, that our domestic football has progressed and leveled up compared to the previous years. To me personally watching IPL of 2003-2008 was way more entertaining and exciting.

I remember back in the days, these forums would get flooded with exchanged heated comments, and members would passionately follow our league and discuss and in-depth analyze almost every match, let alone Tehran derbies and final matches.

We used to have so many expert football members who’d engage in all football discussion. They all sadly vanished, because the quality and competitiveness of our league has also declined. Our stadiums prior to COVID-19 barely held more than 20% of their full capacity.

There are various and countless reasons behind all of the above declinations, for I won’t get into details as we all are aware of already.

Nevertheless congrats to TS for winning the hazfi cup. As Perspolisi as I am, but I oddly didn’t mind Esteghlal winning the final so that they would face us in super cup (providing both teams agree to play)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I dont agree watching Ipl recently is better than before.
    What I see now looks more like football than before. I don't say it is equal to UCL level but I can see pass completed, normal goals.
    2003 - 2008 was the period when our football only relied on some superstars like Karimi and after that we had the weakest TM (mainly composed of domestic players) ever.

What is really ugly today are sponsors on IPL shirts (SS with tons of sponsor) or tractor with a sentence of two lines. Also the ad around the pitch are endless sentences.
    Just put a logo and that's it

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,140 Times in 7,044 Posts
    The football in Iran has advanced leaps and bounds. Especially league play. But of course if you compare to champions league it will look terrible.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,140 Times in 7,044 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The View Post
    Majidi and Peyrovani should not even be coaching a high school football team, let alone a professional team.
    Are you talking about our homie, shah Gholam Peyrovani? I always loved his post game interviews in his sweet Shirazi accent. “Bezaate ma Hamid bood. Becheha khoob football Bazi kerdan... be ghole Hafez...”

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,712 Times in 1,080 Posts
    This Elhami character seems like a real nut job!
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,116 Times in 1,631 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Are you talking about our homie, shah Gholam Peyrovani? I always loved his post game interviews in his sweet Shirazi accent. “Bezaate ma Hamid bood. Becheha khoob football Bazi kerdan... be ghole Hafez...”
    I was referring to Afshin, but honestly Both Peyrovanis have no business coaching a professional team.

I just said that because the disorganisation of Majidi's coaching reminds of the Afshin's.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 60

You do not have permission to view the list of names.