Can anyone please post a link to the match being played now?Thanks

https://youtu.be/_EUTwQpSjkw

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      Thanks!

Comment

Tractor smoking Esteghlal

Comment

Traxtor will qualify for the AFC Champions League by winning today, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
            Traxtor will qualify for the AFC Champions League by winning today, correct?
            The are already qualified even if they lose.
            What a game

Comment

Esteghlal's game plan the whole game was to just send crosses into the box?

Comment

The control some of our players have and some of the passes they make is genuinely awful. Do they teach any basics to these guys?

Anyway regarding the game, congrats to Tractor but I dislike how they can get away with wasting 1-2 min in added time and the referee doesn’t account for that, specifically the salimi injury.

Comment

watched the second half with ss 3-0 down. this was not football. it was tooppaa. An Iranian version of translated football only played occasionally in Iran when the two teams have only one thing on their mind: win by playing any game there is including boxing, wrestling, kickboxing, rugby, grass rolling, you name it.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Majidi and Peyrovani should not even be coaching a high school football team, let alone a professional team.

Comment

After readin some of the comments here im glad i havent watched our league or Hazfi cup since AK8 retired. I think checkin the results and standings on livescore here and there is more than enough

Comment

Shocking how bad Shojaei is; he lost the ball at least 15 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
                          Shocking how bad Shojaei is; he lost the ball at least 15 times.
                          Yikes. I don't know what happened to him. Yes he got older, but age should not cause you to give the ball away carelessly more often in fact it should be the opposite. He did shine for us at time in our last WCQ campaign, but then other times he was just shocking like tonight sounds like.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

as fans we should demand better football which Iranian players are well capable of and more entertaining more skill and more game plans from our players, teams and clubs. We should force them to raise the standards. They should not get away with playing rubbish football.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                              The control some of our players have and some of the passes they make is genuinely awful. Do they teach any basics to these guys?

Anyway regarding the game, congrats to Tractor but I dislike how they can get away with wasting 1-2 min in added time and the referee doesn’t account for that, specifically the salimi injury.
                              Goosfand jaan ([emoji16] sorry I just chuckled calling your username) unfortunately despite what it’s said by our sports media and football analysts, that our domestic football has progressed and leveled up compared to the previous years. To me personally watching IPL of 2003-2008 was way more entertaining and exciting.

I remember back in the days, these forums would get flooded with exchanged heated comments, and members would passionately follow our league and discuss and in-depth analyze almost every match, let alone Tehran derbies and final matches.

We used to have so many expert football members who’d engage in all football discussion. They all sadly vanished, because the quality and competitiveness of our league has also declined. Our stadiums prior to COVID-19 barely held more than 20% of their full capacity.

There are various and countless reasons behind all of the above declinations, for I won’t get into details as we all are aware of already.

Nevertheless congrats to TS for winning the hazfi cup. As Perspolisi as I am, but I oddly didn’t mind Esteghlal winning the final so that they would face us in super cup (providing both teams agree to play)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X