Hazfi Cup Final link?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    Goosfand jaan ([emoji16] sorry I just chuckled calling your username) unfortunately despite what it’s said by our sports media and football analysts, that our domestic football has progressed and leveled up compared to the previous years. To me personally watching IPL of 2003-2008 was way more entertaining and exciting.

I remember back in the days, these forums would get flooded with exchanged heated comments, and members would passionately follow our league and discuss and in-depth analyze almost every match, let alone Tehran derbies and final matches.

We used to have so many expert football members who’d engage in all football discussion. They all sadly vanished, because the quality and competitiveness of our league has also declined. Our stadiums prior to COVID-19 barely held more than 20% of their full capacity.

There are various and countless reasons behind all of the above declinations, for I won’t get into details as we all are aware of already.

Nevertheless congrats to TS for winning the hazfi cup. As Perspolisi as I am, but I oddly didn’t mind Esteghlal winning the final so that they would face us in super cup (providing both teams agree to play)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I dont agree watching Ipl recently is better than before.
    What I see now looks more like football than before. I don't say it is equal to UCL level but I can see pass completed, normal goals.
    2003 - 2008 was the period when our football only relied on some superstars like Karimi and after that we had the weakest TM (mainly composed of domestic players) ever.

What is really ugly today are sponsors on IPL shirts (SS with tons of sponsor) or tractor with a sentence of two lines. Also the ad around the pitch are endless sentences.
    Just put a logo and that's it

Comment

The football in Iran has advanced leaps and bounds. Especially league play. But of course if you compare to champions league it will look terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Majidi and Peyrovani should not even be coaching a high school football team, let alone a professional team.
        Are you talking about our homie, shah Gholam Peyrovani? I always loved his post game interviews in his sweet Shirazi accent. “Bezaate ma Hamid bood. Becheha khoob football Bazi kerdan... be ghole Hafez...”

Comment

This Elhami character seems like a real nut job!
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Are you talking about our homie, shah Gholam Peyrovani? I always loved his post game interviews in his sweet Shirazi accent. “Bezaate ma Hamid bood. Becheha khoob football Bazi kerdan... be ghole Hafez...”
            I was referring to Afshin, but honestly Both Peyrovanis have no business coaching a professional team.

I just said that because the disorganisation of Majidi's coaching reminds of the Afshin's.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              I was referring to Afshin, but honestly Both Peyrovanis have no business coaching a professional team.

I just said that because the disorganisation of Majidi's coaching reminds of the Afshin's.
              To be fair to Afshin, I don’t think he’s ever coached. He’s usually the team “sarparast”.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                To be fair to Afshin, I don’t think he’s ever coached. He’s usually the team “sarparast”.
                Agreed. He is suited more for managerial positions. He could one day make a good head of the club.

On a sidenote he did coach Perspolis for a short while and sacked quickly.

Comment

Working...
                X