Hazfi Cup Final link?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hazfi Cup Final link?

Hybrid View

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Hazfi Cup Final link?

Can anyone please post a link to the match being played now?Thanks

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mehdi13 View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Thanks!

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,037 Posts
    Tractor smoking Esteghlal

Thanks
    Traxtor will qualify for the AFC Champions League by winning today, correct?

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,809 Times in 2,521 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Armando View Post
    Traxtor will qualify for the AFC Champions League by winning today, correct?
    The are already qualified even if they lose.
    What a game

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,829 Times in 921 Posts
    Esteghlal's game plan the whole game was to just send crosses into the box?

Thanks
    The control some of our players have and some of the passes they make is genuinely awful. Do they teach any basics to these guys?

Anyway regarding the game, congrats to Tractor but I dislike how they can get away with wasting 1-2 min in added time and the referee doesn’t account for that, specifically the salimi injury.

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,236 Times in 4,309 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
    The control some of our players have and some of the passes they make is genuinely awful. Do they teach any basics to these guys?

Anyway regarding the game, congrats to Tractor but I dislike how they can get away with wasting 1-2 min in added time and the referee doesn’t account for that, specifically the salimi injury.
    Goosfand jaan ( sorry I just chuckled calling your username) unfortunately despite what it’s said by our sports media and football analysts, that our domestic football has progressed and leveled up compared to the previous years. To me personally watching IPL of 2003-2008 was way more entertaining and exciting.

I remember back in the days, these forums would get flooded with exchanged heated comments, and members would passionately follow our league and discuss and in-depth analyze almost every match, let alone Tehran derbies and final matches.

We used to have so many expert football members who’d engage in all football discussion. They all sadly vanished, because the quality and competitiveness of our league has also declined. Our stadiums prior to COVID-19 barely held more than 20% of their full capacity.

There are various and countless reasons behind all of the above declinations, for I won’t get into details as we all are aware of already.

Nevertheless congrats to TS for winning the hazfi cup. As Perspolisi as I am, but I oddly didn’t mind Esteghlal winning the final so that they would face us in super cup (providing both teams agree to play)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,809 Times in 2,521 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keano View Post
    Goosfand jaan ( sorry I just chuckled calling your username) unfortunately despite what it’s said by our sports media and football analysts, that our domestic football has progressed and leveled up compared to the previous years. To me personally watching IPL of 2003-2008 was way more entertaining and exciting.

I remember back in the days, these forums would get flooded with exchanged heated comments, and members would passionately follow our league and discuss and in-depth analyze almost every match, let alone Tehran derbies and final matches.

We used to have so many expert football members who’d engage in all football discussion. They all sadly vanished, because the quality and competitiveness of our league has also declined. Our stadiums prior to COVID-19 barely held more than 20% of their full capacity.

There are various and countless reasons behind all of the above declinations, for I won’t get into details as we all are aware of already.

Nevertheless congrats to TS for winning the hazfi cup. As Perspolisi as I am, but I oddly didn’t mind Esteghlal winning the final so that they would face us in super cup (providing both teams agree to play)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I dont agree watching Ipl recently is better than before.
    What I see now looks more like football than before. I don't say it is equal to UCL level but I can see pass completed, normal goals.
    2003 - 2008 was the period when our football only relied on some superstars like Karimi and after that we had the weakest TM (mainly composed of domestic players) ever.

What is really ugly today are sponsors on IPL shirts (SS with tons of sponsor) or tractor with a sentence of two lines. Also the ad around the pitch are endless sentences.
    Just put a logo and that's it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 60

You do not have permission to view the list of names.