• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give him a chance

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Anyway, is he better than PAG? No
      Better than Shoja, Majid or even Kanani? Probably not.
      But he is much better than Skocic boy, Aref Gholami, there is no doubt about...
      Yes he is slow, but we are not playing Spain or Portugal, and set pieces against Bahrain and Iraq will be huge and this guy has the best header among all defenders ...
      I'm not sure bringing a player whose not at all experienced with asian football is a smart choice.

Even though the quality of Iraq and Bahrain are below the average Championship team, the asian game is not nearly as physical and the refs tend to give fouls very easily. As a strong, imposing defender used to a physical league, he might be liability.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        I'm not sure bringing a player whose not at all experienced with asian football is a smart choice.

Even though the quality of Iraq and Bahrain are below the average Championship team, the asian game is not nearly as physical and the refs tend to give fouls very easily. As a strong, imposing defender used to a physical league, he might be liability.
        I haven't seen him play before. But it would be fun watching him man-handle the Iraqi/Bahraini players.

Comment

Seems to me more than anything that he is getting himself some publicity and putting himself out there with the upcoming qualifiers , letting Skocic know that he wants to be in the squad.

I think with his age (he has been in and out of teams the past two seasons too) and him being an unknown in the national team that now isn’t the best time to try him out. If it was a friendly then maybe but let’s not rock the boat plus I think I read somewhere that he doesn’t speak Persian and in a centre back position he needs to communicate strongly with his fellow players.

Comment

He is trolling all of you and making a YouTube video about it. I can’t wait for his 4th or 5th thread next season. What the hell Team Melli would do with a third division center back, I have no idea...

Comment

the akinfenwa of tm

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                Seems to me more than anything that he is getting himself some publicity and putting himself out there with the upcoming qualifiers , letting Skocic know that he wants to be in the squad.

I think with his age (he has been in and out of teams the past two seasons too) and him being an unknown in the national team that now isn’t the best time to try him out. If it was a friendly then maybe but let’s not rock the boat plus I think I read somewhere that he doesn’t speak Persian and in a centre back position he needs to communicate strongly with his fellow players.
                is he outa contract already at Whycum?... seems more to me (probably as advised by his agent ) he is just generating some internet buzz around himself in order to land a club move ?? or a more lucrative contract somewhere in english lower leagues..?? his old team peterborogh? is promoting to Championship, im sure he would love to get another contract from them for next season and beyond...!!?
                i thought he was much younger than 30 already...at his already old asss age and crucial defensive shortcomings and flaws probably no formidable side is likely to lure him outa whycum ..? he just have tough it out in League1 or some struggling desperate Championship perhaps..!? i dont even think there'll be much interest in his services in Ayrab or Chinese league... they tend to splurge on ex international @ least EU used-to-be's..!! and i said earlier he doesnt strike me as the sorts to put up with islamic bs and other hassles of playing in iran unless he felt that may open a TM call-up for him which is highly unlikely considering our current CB riches..!

Comment

That is correct , Peterborough were promoted. From what I know he is still contracted to Wycombe past this season.

Comment

the salary gap is so big from league 1 to championship, i think that he has an offer from some iranian team which is a little bit less than what he currently earns, but he’s waiting to see some of his options in the championship before deciding

Comment

Comment

^ lol worst uveiling video iv seen.. what are they doing in the woods?
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

gay.... Yaaa.....!!

Comment

He wouldn't last a week with the morality police

Comment

Heard he may replace PAG in chinese club.
                              Not sure how he can handle east asians speed lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                                ^ lol worst uveiling video iv seen.. what are they doing in the woods?
                                LOL careful what you ask for!

Comment

Working...
                                X