This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    His heading ability is world class.. He must really be poor defensively/not agile enough for him to not get called up
    yea, he certainly is an imposing, tall and dangerous figure in and around the opponents box and he is not too bad with the ball at his feet either... that sweet through-ball he send for the first assist was nothing to sniff at..!!
    he's just too khepel and kond in reactions and movements and also isnt particularly clever in defensive positioning either in order to make up for those Vital Defensive Deficiencies ...!
    hence a struggling championship side or a top half League1 team is just about his suitable level ...!
    i suppose if we were lacking in CB talent depth in TM there woulda been a somewhat legit case for his possible trial invite ..? but as it stands there is no TM need for him ...! besides he looks way to westernized and doesnt seem like someone all too gong ho about joining TM prospects camps either ..!!?
    @ a very least our sexy homie possesses the ALL IMPORTANT and Mighty iranian heritage and Superior Genes ....hence we follow his career here anyways and wish all the best for him..!

wonder if he stays put at WFC or is he more likely to get a transfer to a championship team possibly..?? decent young CBs are in rather short supply afterall..!!

Comment

I think he stays with them in League 1 (dependent though on whether they want to trim their wages and his contract runs out next year so they could get a fee for him). I just don’t see any Championship clubs taking a punt on him as he has struggled with injuries and struggled to keep himself in the first team at Hull and Wycombe. He also turns 30 this year.

Comment

Tafazoli just posted a pic with the caption insinuating he’s traveling to Iran: https://www.instagram.com/p/COx-fOCp...=1hvfmvpuppzdf

Maybe those rumors about him going to Persepolis has some kind of validity. He follows this Iranian agent who respresented Bashar and Humam Tarek.....just putting pieces of the puzzle together here.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Tafazoli just posted a pic with the caption insinuating he’s traveling to Iran: https://www.instagram.com/p/COx-fOCp...=1hvfmvpuppzdf

Maybe those rumors about him going to Persepolis has some kind of validity. He follows this Iranian agent who respresented Bashar and Humam Tarek.....just putting pieces of the puzzle together here.
          He is probably not earning much in Championship, and he is close to 30.
          So it is possible.
          Either Persepolis or maybe TM?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

apparently he is going to persepolis

Comment

If he is going to Persepolis that means kanani must have one foot out the door already IMO. I think it was ebrahimi’s team Al Ahli who was reported to be in talks with him. No way he joins if that wasn’t the case.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Don’t know how accurate this website is but it says he brings in 360,000 Euros a year at Wycombe.

https://www.football-lifestyle.co.uk/229563/

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  Don’t know how accurate this website is but it says he brings in 360,000 Euros a year at Wycombe.

https://www.football-lifestyle.co.uk/229563/
                  If that’s true then there’s no way he makes that much at Persepolis now with where toman is at. Persepolis does not have that kind of cash at all.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Ok apparently Ryan was doing all of this to cause some hype....he was toying with us LOL
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

He is going to Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                        He is going to Iran?
                        Nope.
                        golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Invited to TM?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Invited to TM?

Gol Bezan said on twitter spaces yesterday that he is not invited to team melli. They tend to be pretty reliable on this type of news

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Gol Bezan said on twitter spaces yesterday that he is not invited to team melli. They tend to be pretty reliable on this type of news
                              Possible.... but why would he kind of confirms his invitation?

Comment

Anyway, is he better than PAG? No
                                Better than Shoja, Majid or even Kanani? Probably not.
                                But he is much better than Skocic boy, Aref Gholami, there is no doubt about...
                                Yes he is slow, but we are not playing Spain or Portugal, and set pieces against Bahrain and Iraq will be huge and this guy has the best header among all defenders ...

Comment

Working...
                                X