Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TOTW again - lets try to be positive and encourage diaspora players rather than slate them for no reason

Comment

He’s 29 years old about to be relegated to League One. What are you guys lobbying for exactly? Bring him in for the next qualifiers? Next qualifying cycle? A camp just for the sake of camping? Is he gonna make the team better? Which of our current CBs is he better than?

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
        TOTW again - lets try to be positive and encourage diaspora players rather than slate them for no reason

[ATTACH]18913[/ATTACH]
        I'm not slating, it's the truth. If you don't like it, don't reply to me.
        golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          Fake news. Please post the sources for these or don't spread fake news. Thanks
          How can I source something when it's word of mouth?
          golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
            How can I source something when it's word of mouth?
            Source: trust me dadash

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
              How do you know all this stuff? bothered to go embassy? why would someone not bother to go' if they have a chance to play NT?

Why would a physio called Micael go and do a scouting report on a player for NT?, have you ever spoken to Skokic to know?

You need to be careful in general with such wild statements - whilst it is an open forum such accusations can be incredibly damaging

All iranian heritage in top flight leagues deserve a chance may it be omid or NT rather than arm chair fans giving wild accusations against them
              He is sharing the information he has access to that other fans don’t....he doesn’t have to post screenshots here of his conversations for us if he doesn’t want to. I myself posted a thread here about a conversation I had with Namazi at my friends birthday party (that was meant to be private and included pics of us) back in 2014 and the next day every Iranian site reported on the details of that and quite literally copy and pasted the info. So that said, if you don’t want to trust him that is absolutely ok but have a little context before making the guy out to be a conspiracy theorist.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ryan makes team of the week:

https://twitter.com/SkyBetChamp/stat...541952/photo/1

Comment

Saw the goals from Barnsley-Wycombe. His team lost 1-3. He gave away a pk by pulling a shirt and didn’t look good when they conceded the next two.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    Saw the goals from Barnsley-Wycombe. His team lost 1-3. He gave away a pk by pulling a shirt and didn’t look good when they conceded the next two.
                    Very silly thing to do grabbing his shirt.
                    https://streamja.com/P3X4Q
                    golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

I watched a few highlight of him and i wasn't impressed to be honest, he is a big guy, win aerial battles and is very good on set pieces but his positing and speed it is terrible. Coach can always have a close look at him in a camp but i am sure they have seen what i noticed.

Comment

Middlesborough 0:3 Wycombe Wanderers FT

*Ryan started and played the full 90 mins.
                        *He assisted the first and third goals.
                        *Wycombe relegated from the Championship

Goals:

Comment

I saw earlier some highlights and loved the celebrations when they scored - they knew they were down (unless they won about 15-0) but were really enjoying the day. They have had fun playing at a level that is higher than what they are used to, this is team that not long ago was a regular non-league side.

Comment

Wycombe made a really solid effort to survive but fell short....got some good results in the middle and end of the season if they didn’t start off so slow they would have survived.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

solid performance. Media outlets should be doing more to support the coverage of diaspora players.

Comment

His heading ability is world class.. He must really be poor defensively/not agile enough for him to not get called up

Comment

Working...
                                X