Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don’t see a problem with the vlogs, second income for him, entertainment for us

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
      My only issue with him is the language barrier. I hope he's learnt Farsi because a few years ago he said he didn't speak it or understand it much. For me if you're wanting to represent a nation, you've got to at least put the effort in understanding and speaking the language first. It's not that hard to pay for professional language classes especially when you're a professional footballer, most footballers when they transfer to a club in a new country end up taking language lessons...
      I genuinely hope he's put the effort in to speak Persian
      I get what you’re saying but don’t think it’s as big of a deal as what you’re saying. He won’t have a problem communicating with the team as most players speak/understand good enough English but yeah if you’re representing Iran you should obviously know Farsi. Hopefully he has learned/plans to learn in the future.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I wonder if we will ever see him in TM, given his unique height, he would be a good addition to our CBs. I think the vlogs are cool, helps us understand his personality better and get insight to life as a professional footballer.
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

True - someone who is playing week in week out in one of the most competitive leagues such as the Championship definitely deserves a chance.

Comment

The NT staff have been looking at him and aren't impressed with his speed and laziness.

Here's an example last week - Number 6 in Yellow

https://streamja.com/7aREM

Yes he scores goals, but defensively he's very laboured and inattentive
            golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

your acting like Asian opponents are blessed with lightning quick players ...
              'Lazy' he is a CB what does that even mean

Someone who has been trainend at such intensity and such league is a clear upgrade on the shiris, yazdani gholami's of the world being called up for sure

Lets see - I want to see all Iranians in top leagues given a chance at some point

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                your acting like Asian opponents are blessed with lightning quick players ...
                'Lazy' he is a CB what does that even mean
                Someone who has been trainend at such intensity and such league is a clear upgrade on the shiris, yazdani gholami's of the world being called up for sure
                Lets see - I want to see all Iranians in top leagues given a chance at some point
                I'm telling you right now. Tafazolli is not a good defender, I don't care what league he plays in. I watch him fairly regularly, and he is awful.

What is a lazy defender? He doesn't work hard enough to get back into position. Doesn't make challenges when he's supposed to, fails to track runners very often and switches off in transitions.

Aref Gholami, Aref Aghasi are way better.
                golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

if he is 'awful' how many of TM CBs are in top leagues...? I have been reading his history Southampton Academy is amazing grounding for any player also

We are no experts but he definitely deserves a chance. It is also disappointing media outlets and podcasts do not feature any news of player of such calibre and iranian heritage like him on social media - few others also spring to mind on this

Comment

if he is 'awful' how many of TM CBs are in top leagues...? I have been reading his history Southampton Academy is amazing grounding for any player also

We are no experts but he definitely deserves a chance. It is also disappointing media outlets and podcasts do not feature any news of player of such calibre and iranian heritage like him on social media - few others also spring to mind on this
                    Actually Gol Bezan Interviewed him. And he's a great guy, no doubt about it. He isn't a good enough defender. I'm not saying this because I have anything against him personally, because that's far from it. Simply isn't Team Melli standard.

You want an expert opinion? Even Carlos Queiroz sent Oceano Cruz and Micael Moreira who both reported that he wasn't good enough. Queiroz also didn't like him. I'm telling you Skocic is saying the same.
                    golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      I get what you’re saying but don’t think it’s as big of a deal as what you’re saying. He won’t have a problem communicating with the team as most players speak/understand good enough English but yeah if you’re representing Iran you should obviously know Farsi. Hopefully he has learned/plans to learn in the future.
                      Ye I completely understand and my issue isn't much with the communication as pretty much everyone in TM speak and understand English to a decent level. My problem is if he hasn't bothered to learn Farsi over the past 3 or 4 years when CQ was looking at him initially. For me it's more of a pride and heritage issue, and a bit of an insult if a player represents your country and hasn't bothered to learn to speak and communicate in the language. That's all an assumption though as I have no idea if he has learnt Farsi yet or not but if he hasn't then I'd be very disappointed.

Comment

On top of everything.

He can't actually play for Iran. He still doesn't have an Iranian passport. Queiroz told him to get a passport for a camp in 2017 and he didn't even bother to go to the embassy in London to do so. He wanted to test him in a camp.

He just doesn't seem all that committed to play for Iran.
                        golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

How do you know all this stuff? bothered to go embassy? why would someone not bother to go' if they have a chance to play NT?

Why would a physio called Micael go and do a scouting report on a player for NT?, have you ever spoken to Skokic to know?

You need to be careful in general with such wild statements - whilst it is an open forum such accusations can be incredibly damaging

All iranian heritage in top flight leagues deserve a chance may it be omid or NT rather than arm chair fans giving wild accusations against them

Comment

Since when is the Championship a top league? And apparently top enough that a CB playing for the last place team is so obviously TM material...

Comment

How do you know all this stuff? bothered to go embassy? why would someone not bother to go' if they have a chance to play NT?

Why would a physio called Micael go and do a scouting report on a player for NT?, have you ever spoken to Skokic to know?

You need to be careful in general with such wild statements - whilst it is an open forum such accusations can be incredibly damaging

All iranian heritage in top flight leagues deserve a chance may it be omid or NT rather than arm chair fans giving wild accusations against them
                              You don't have to believe it but everything I said is true. Again I don't have anything against him, I'm just saying what I know and what I've been told.

Moreira went because he had an injury problem which Queiroz wanted information on.
                              golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                                On top of everything.

He can't actually play for Iran. He still doesn't have an Iranian passport. Queiroz told him to get a passport for a camp in 2017 and he didn't even bother to go to the embassy in London to do so. He wanted to test him in a camp.

He just doesn't seem all that committed to play for Iran.
                                Fake news. Please post the sources for these or don't spread fake news. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X