This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wycombe 2:1 Cardiff City FT

*Ryan started and played the full 90 mins.
    *He scored the opener on the 33rd min.

"Wycombe picked up a valuable three points in their fight against relegation from the Sky Bet Championship, as headers from Ryan Tafazolli and David Wheeler gave them a 2-1 win over Cardiff.

Tafazolli powered in from a corner after half an hour, before Wheeler wrapped up the points in the second half, rounding off a sweeping move from close range."

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...o-winning-ways

Highlights:

Comment

Ryan has more goals in the championship than our own Saman!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

CALL HIM UP TO TEAM MELLI NOW! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
        golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
          CALL HIM UP TO TEAM MELLI NOW! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
          Would be a good idea in case he gets called up for the Euro’s next year.

In all honesty, happy for the guy. He seems like a hard working professional player who has done well to be playing at Championship level, he also openly would love to play for Iran and shows respect for his background. I wish him the best in his career but the guy isn’t to far from 30 and isn’t what we need at all in the national team.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            Would be a good idea in case he gets called up for the Euro’s next year.

In all honesty, happy for the guy. He seems like a hard working professional player who has done well to be playing at Championship level, he also openly would love to play for Iran and shows respect for his background. I wish him the best in his career but the guy isn’t to far from 30 and isn’t what we need at all in the national team.
            He's off to the Euro's unfortunately mate, Maguire should be afraid. World class centre back
            golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
              He's off to the Euro's unfortunately mate, Maguire should be afraid. World class centre back
              Maguire is going to be in jail doing a new season of β€˜Banged up Abroad’ so England need Tafazolli.

Comment

He has started their last 3 consecutive matches not sure how he’s played but I’d imagine decently if he’s gotten inserted into the XI consistently. His team still struggled in the league dead last in the championship though.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Wycombe Wanderers 1:0 Preston North End FT

*Ryan scored the only goal of the match on the 27th min.
                  *Clean sheet for Wycombe Wanderers.

*Ryan was also recently selected for the Championship Team of the Week (Feb 22nd)

Also thought it was interesting to share that he also recently launched a Youtube channel where he shares behind the scenes at Wycombe, talks about match days, training, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tafazolli
                  Last edited by aenima_8; 03-13-2021, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                    Wycombe Wanderers 1:0 Preston North End FT

*Ryan scored the only goal of the match on the 27th min.
                    *Clean sheet for Wycombe Wanderers.

*Ryan was also recently selected for the Championship Team of the Week (Feb 22nd)

[ATTACH]18910[/ATTACH]

Also thought it was interesting to share that he also recently launched a Youtube channel where he shares behind the scenes at Wycombe, talks about match days, training, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tafazolli
                    This dude is an insane physical threat... I think he's a bit underrated

Comment

Just because of the vlogs I don’t want him in TM, kinda cringe. Rather than that, I’d welcome him with open arms

Comment

Very clearly deserving of a call up to be tested.....not in any crucial games of course but long overdue for a shot at showing what he’s got vs PGPL/QSL CBs. The same precedent we have always preached for of calling up our guys who are playing at the highest level should apply to him like every other player we talk about.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

He does Vlogs?? Man concentrate on your football, why are you doing Vlogs for??!! FFS

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            He does Vlogs?? Man concentrate on your football, why are you doing Vlogs for??!! FFS
                            He's trying to copy Ben Foster and his Cycling GK channel. It's an extra way for him to get his name out there and he's always had a thing for content creating, I'm sure he used to do FIFA videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Very clearly deserving of a call up to be tested.....not in any crucial games of course but long overdue for a shot at showing what he’s got vs PGPL/QSL CBs. The same precedent we have always preached for of calling up our guys who are playing at the highest level should apply to him like every other player we talk about.
                              My only issue with him is the language barrier. I hope he's learnt Farsi because a few years ago he said he didn't speak it or understand it much. For me if you're wanting to represent a nation, you've got to at least put the effort in understanding and speaking the language first. It's not that hard to pay for professional language classes especially when you're a professional footballer, most footballers when they transfer to a club in a new country end up taking language lessons...
                              I genuinely hope he's put the effort in to speak Persian

Comment

Man ben foster started doing cuz he knows its end of his career (37 years old)! He is trying to make 2nd income when his football career is over. It takes so many hours and commitment to create a Vlog. Just concentrate on your football please. Maybe he needs Sahar ghoreishi in his life, to break his heart and so he can fully concentrate on his football career.

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                                He's trying to copy Ben Foster and his Cycling GK channel. It's an extra way for him to get his name out there and he's always had a thing for content creating, I'm sure he used to do FIFA videos.

Comment

Working...
                                X