Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi is a fighter. Has made an impact in every game be came on.... he has all the support from the porto fans who are pushing hard for him...I think so far excellent start for him at Porto...i see him start in CL next week

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
        Taremi is a fighter. Has made an impact in every game be came on.... he has all the support from the porto fans who are pushing hard for him...I think so far excellent start for him at Porto...i see him start in CL next week

Highly unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
          Highly unlikely.
          Let's wait and see. He has had enough impact to earn it!

Comment

He’s deserves a chance to start with the main squad. I hope he gets the opportunity.

Comment

Comment

Player Ratings by O Jogo: Taremi 7 (translation below)

Translation:

"Goal and much more to give the champion"

"Scored for the Portimonense match, in the farewell of the championship, and returned, in the Cup, with more than the sharp aim that allowed him to make the second goal, in a first shot, after a beautiful pass of Felipe Anderson. Mehdi Taremi has always been at the center of attention, with and without a ball, with movements that precipitate imbalances, a virtue that gains another dimension integrated in a team, with the quality of FC Porto and that, in addition to the sense of goal, is getting more and more space. In the options of the coach and in the memorial of those who see him giving this special spice to the game. A loaded calendar needs players like that."

Comment

Comment

Start or Bust

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      Start or Bust
                      I'll also take Super-Sub who scores the winner

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        I'll also take Super-Sub who scores the winner
                        Start or Bust

Comment

Hard to see him starting given their lineup and substitution timings at the weekend

Comment

OM that I saw last looked toothless & sucked balls all over the pitch
                            Mehdi will get a hattrick if afforded full 90
                            This koskhol kaleshagh S.C. needs to line up two Strikers & try pad his GD in the grouping after the spanking handed to them by City ..!
                            If they play a more cautious game in return match they could still muster a tie or even narrow win vs Citay & finish top of group

Comment

Taremi featured in West Ham news! Hopefully Felipe’s loan spell at Porto attracts more attention from the Premier League towards Taremi.

https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/...nd-xande-silva
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Wasnt OM one of the team that Mehdi was linked to before his signed with Porto?

Comment

Working...
                                X