Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the translation, KeonKish jan.

I love reading Portuguese analysis on our players. Mehdi hasn't even started a game for Porto, and their analysis of his game is so spot-on, precise, and illuminating. I learn things about Mehdi's game reading the Portuguese analysis.

Comment

This photo...

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        This photo...

Is this Marega? Cause I remember Mehdi running to him as well after his goal. If so, this photo alone is enough reason for them to start together up front.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

^ yeah they both look Abadanies. :-0

Porto..Abodaneteh :-)
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
            Is this Marega? Cause I remember Mehdi running to him as well after his goal. If so, this photo alone is enough reason for them to start together up front.
            No this is not marega, it's the other guy

Comment

It's nr 19 MBEMBA

Comment

Yes they did hug and there is no animosity or competitive duel whatsoever between Mehdi and the rest of the team. I notice that every time he is subbed in, they all get him engaged. I think the rest of players like him a lot as he is an unselfish comrade.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/223...B1%D9%85%DB%8C

very good stuff didnt know he was gone for over a year for sarbazi

Comment

Next game is the Cup match against Desportivo Fabril Nov. 21, 6:30am pst

Comment

FYI: he's still awaiting his contract renewal offer from Porto, which may be holding out to see what offers come through for him.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

FYI: he's still awaiting his contract renewal offer from Porto, which may be holding out to see what offers come through for him.
                        kinda call BS on this. Spurs have Kane and just brought Vinicius (who was tied for golden boot with Taremi) for 35mil option to buy after initial loan they are expected to take up. He has impressed so far. Maybe if they dont activate that (unlikely) marega becomes an option?

Comment

Comment

There is talk of Hulk coming back to Porto after his year in China is finished

Comment

Also I think doubtful. WAge demands unless he agrees huge salary cut too high for FFP stricken porto who just spent summer desperately trying (and finally managing) to balance fucked up books.

There is talk of a young brazilian winger Pepe who is very highly rated, bayern and ajax also rumored to be after him. That would fit with types of profile they are going for currently.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X