TAREMI DOES NOT SKIP LEG DAYS!!!
      Daaaammmmnnnn dude! Mehdi "Hulk" Taremi

Comment

He had some nice goals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gk0QOFht-Y

Comment

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
          Imo we would also win the Asian cup
          indeed, his absence has left a huge, gaping whole in our MF...! we've sorely missed his services in TM since his injury at AC and the ensuing WCQs..!!
          As far as AC19 is concerned though, the tokhmy yellow card that Taremi got in the 1/4final match vs the already defeated China and his consequent suspension vs Japan, also played a vital role in our inability to go ahead first in the game vs Japan..! yet IMO nothing impacted and affected our demise at AC more so than the absolutely retarded, self-sabotage orchestrated by IR-Cronies in IFF to get rid of CQ and the immense hashieh they created in the run up to the tourney and especially during it..!!
          no way in hell CQ woulda adopted such a Risky Attacking tactics vs Japan (simply the most composed and best passing asian footballing nation over the last decade or more..!) without such retarded expectations and offensive-playing demands from IFF and their cronies in IR media ..!! They essentially forced Carlos's hand to not only win the cup but to win it comfortably while playing attacking football ..!! and ultra unrealistic and foolish approach that simply wasnt in CQ TM's DNA ...!!
          similar sorta retardedly irrational and absolutely implausible expectations that same scandalous assholes in our football mgmt and media had in finding a superior coaching alternative to CQ and that at a cheaper price...!!

Comment

https://rr.sapo.pt/2020/09/04/porto/...utm_medium=rss

his new coach conceicao gives his verdict on the transfer :

Sérgio Conceição does not hide his satisfaction with Mehdi Taremi's hiring. The FC Porto coach believes that the Iranian international has the characteristics to impose himself as a striker for a big club.

In an interview with the newspaper "O Jogo", published this Friday, the Porto coach explains that Taremi "is an interesting player", who manages to be a reference in the front, but also "to leave that space that is usually of the attackers, he plays on his back for goal, he plays in support and also in short movements at depth ".

"He is a refined player and, from what I saw, on the defensive line, he is a great team striker because he discovers spaces where it is difficult to find them. Only highly refined players can do that. He has these characteristics that I find interesting and then he adds a personality that I like. He is very humble, respectful of what the coach wants, of collective work ", praises the coach.

Comment

That’s high praise coming from the coach, love to hear that stuff 🙏🏻
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

New coach: Sérgio Conceição

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

"He is a refined player and, from what I saw, on the defensive line, he is a great team striker because he discovers spaces where it is difficult to find them. Only highly refined players can do that. He has these characteristics that I find interesting and then he adds a personality that I like. He is very humble, respectful of what the coach wants, of collective work ", praises the coach.
                  The coach pretty much summed up Mehdi's characteristics both on and off the pitch. And I have always said that he has a good personality, calm and composed, avoiding fights and controversial behavior. Also I do agree that he is a humble guy compared to many of his peers in our current TM.

Go Mehdi Go!

Comment

Sérgio Conceição for Team Melli.
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Porto sell 18 year old center forward prodigy, Fabio Silva, to Wolves for 40m euros.

This further cements Taremi's large role with Porto this season. Although Silva is young, a lot of Porto fans had high hopes for him as he came through their academy. And dare I say, some Porto fans are upset at this sale as they view Silva as the next big superstar.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                        if it wasn't for ezzas injury he would have destroyed the championship
                        i agree.. it would also get him to a higher team. Liam Kelly who played beside him, now plays for Feyenoord.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                          Sérgio Conceição for Team Melli.
                          What harm has he done to you mate you wish to inflict upon him the chaos of IFF?
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Porto sell 18 year old center forward prodigy, Fabio Silva, to Wolves for 40m euros.
                            This further cements Taremi's large role with Porto this season. Although Silva is young, a lot of Porto fans had high hopes for him as he came through their academy. And dare I say, some Porto fans are upset at this sale as they view Silva as the next big superstar.
                            seems porto fans are actually quite happy about it : https://twitter.com/FCPortoGlobal/st...30336194179079

I think overall it’s a smart and good sale. He is a very talented forward but played under 200 mins of first team football last season. Reality is a club like porto needs at least one major sale per season to balance their books and remain self sufficient . Currently they are actually in a lot of debt and bad financial state with German banks now managing their books and okaying each financial decision. With this 40 million, plus the projected 25 from sales of ze luis, Francisco soares, Aboubakar (all CFs who are on high wages) they will raise 65ish million and only have bought taremi from 5+3, new young LB to replace telles down the line for 4, and a couple free transfers to bolster squad.

They may add to forward line with toni martinez who is a good speedy clean striker, who they could strike a deal with for 5 million.

Having a +50M net spend means they will not be forced to sell key performers like telles,corona,danilo,luis dias,otavio who form core of team and will probably also get to keep some other highly rated youngsterA (leite, esteves) for another year.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              seems porto fans are actually quite happy about it : https://twitter.com/FCPortoGlobal/st...30336194179079

I think overall it’s a smart and good sale. He is a very talented forward but played under 200 mins of first team football last season. Reality is a club like porto needs at least one major sale per season to balance their books and remain self sufficient . Currently they are actually in a lot of debt and bad financial state with German banks now managing their books and okaying each financial decision. With this 40 million, plus the projected 25 from sales of ze luis, Francisco soares, Aboubakar (all CFs who are on high wages) they will raise 65ish million and only have bought taremi from 5+3, new young LB to replace telles down the line for 4, and a couple free transfers to bolster squad.

They may add to forward line with toni martinez who is a good speedy clean striker, who they could strike a deal with for 5 million.

Having a +50M net spend means they will not be forced to sell key performers like telles,corona,danilo,luis dias,otavio who form core of team and will probably also get to keep some other highly rated youngsterA (leite, esteves) for another year.
                              Really do enjoy reading your analysis posts. TY!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

https://twitter.com/WheresWalter88/s...47281850732545

https://old.reddit.com/r/benfica/com...ão_espanhola/

Haha, seems like Benfica fans are sad about not singing Taremi and instead a striker from the Spanish 2nd division. It seems Benfica broke the bank on signing Darwin Núñez so they could have offered Taremi lots of money/superior salary as the previous reports mentioned: https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...nsive_signing/

Slightly off-topic, but in my opinion, this move for Benfica was more plausible/cost-effective than signing an overaged Cavani on a €9m/a year salary and he could have higher potential than Canvani. Reports come out the transfer to be €24m fee + 20% sell on clause for Almeria (which the clause may have offered a discount for Benfica).

Comment

Working...
                                X