This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Zenit writes comments in Farsi too - classy move this is how they grow their fan base and win over ppl from other countries
    A mannerism and appreciative behavior that I wish our clubs could also employ. Very classy, AND smart of them. This will also attract more visitors and followers to their public pages. A great marketing strategy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      A mannerism and appreciative behavior that I wish our clubs could also employ. Very classy, AND smart of them. This will also attract more visitors and followers to their public pages. A great marketing strategy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I don't think a simple translation is too much to ask for.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
        bro i swear you asked this question at least 10 times [emoji23]
        well no one asswered it

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          well no one asswered it
          well ftb, Porto's official twitter account seem to refer to him as #9Taremi...!! so ??

here is a more likely correct answer?? to your question from a Porto fan on Twitter :"The number of players is only revealed on the day of the presentation game. Now with the pandemic it is not known if there will be this presentation game, but the numbers have not yet been revealed"

so likely you'd have to wait till the club announces official number assignments for the upcoming season ....!in absence of a supposed "Presentation Game" due to covid..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            well ftb, Porto's official twitter account seem to refer to him as #9Taremi...!! so ??

here is a more likely correct answer?? to your question from a Porto fan on Twitter :"The number of players is only revealed on the day of the presentation game. Now with the pandemic it is not known if there will be this presentation game, but the numbers have not yet been revealed"

so likely you'd have to wait till the club announces official number assignments for the upcoming season ....!in absence of a supposed "Presentation Game" due to covid..!!
            Where does their twitter account refer to him as #9taremi? All I see is them just tagging his twitter account which has the number 9 in it which means literally nothing

Comment

Taremis Twitter profile is @mehditaremi9. Doesn’t necessarily mean he will have number 9 for his jersey

Comment

Apparently you can win a signed Mehdi jersey!

https://mobile.twitter.com/FCPorto/s...25319237672960

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Taremis Twitter profile is @mehditaremi9. Doesn’t necessarily mean he will have number 9 for his jersey
                  Yeah his accounts have always had "9" in it so definitely not an indicator. But Porto better give him #9 and switch Abubakar's #!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Apparently you can win a signed Mehdi jersey!

https://mobile.twitter.com/FCPorto/s...25319237672960
                    I'm just going to say these colors have not proven very lucky with our players so far (Brighton and Jahnbakhsh). haha

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                      I'm just going to say these colors have not proven very lucky with our players so far (Brighton and Jahnbakhsh). haha
                      don't worry! The yellow will offset any bad blue/white joojoo haha

Comment

hahahahaah

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                          Where does their twitter account refer to him as #9taremi? All I see is them just tagging his twitter account which has the number 9 in it which means literally nothing
                          ok
                          my bad then...!!
                          i dont go on social media much and to this date i dont even know what people mean by being tagged, poked or whatever ..... i just notice that @mehditaremi9 in the Porto twitter account when they made the official intro and assumed they are the one's who bestowed #9 upon his intro..!!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                            well... not all Iranians were unlucky with these colours...

Ezza at reading
                            all daei at hertha
                            Hashemian at bochum
                            Kia at hsv (different pattern, but still blue and white)
                            Gucci not doing so bad with PEC Zwolle

Comment

Originally posted by Reza_Abdolahi View Post
                              well... not all Iranians were unlucky with these colours...

Ezza at reading
                              all daei at hertha
                              Hashemian at bochum
                              Kia at hsv (different pattern, but still blue and white)
                              Gucci not doing so bad with PEC Zwolle
                              if it wasn't for ezzas injury he would have destroyed the championship

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                                if it wasn't for ezzas injury he would have destroyed the championship
                                Imo we would also win the Asian cup

Comment

Working...
                                X