This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

As a PSG fan, what is your opinion on this song?
    I don't like rap but trolling Marseille is always nice

Comment

HT 2-0

I hope Mehdi get at least 15 min in 2nd half

Comment

It’s fantastic that Marega scored because now the coach doesn’t have to be stubborn with ’proving a point’ by punishing Taremi for his own ego against the fans. Now the coach can say ”see, Marega is good” and Taremi gets to play to rest Marega.

If Marega wouldn’t score a few games in a row, Taremi might not have even been given game time.

The monkey coach would’ve only played SerGOH fake Gholiveira, GOHtavio, Nakajima aka Shoja Khalilzadeh and MareGAV.
        #BanNoorafkan

Comment

porto nearly just scored off the sickest corner routine.

Besides that late in first half it looked like marega picked up a knock. MAybe they will make an earlyish sub for him.

Comment

beautiful goal. 3-0. Tecatito backheel to Luis diaz and and CQ's boy does the rest with a clean one time finish to backpost.

This team is seriously strong on the wings/AM department when all firing. Tecatito, Diaz, Otavio are are high quality players.

Comment

Time for Mehdi. C'mon Sergio, let our boy in.

Comment

3-0 now
                come on get mehdi on now

Comment

At least use the subs to slow the game down and milk the clock. This is coaching 101 man.

Comment

I hope he doesn’t refuse to play Taremi to make a statement to the fans that ’look how many goals we score in Champions Leauge without Taremi’.
                    #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
                      I hope he doesn’t refuse to play Taremi to make a statement to the fans that ’look how many goals we score in champions leauge without Taremi’.
                      That would be really childish, particularly since Taremi is a small-time player in his club. First sub used.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        That would be really childish, particularly since Taremi is a small-time player in his club. First sub used.
                        Yes I agree, but from what we have seen so far, this coach is not professional.
                        #BanNoorafkan

Comment

I guess he'd rather risk injuring his "stars" than sub in the bench, with a 3-0 lead at that.

Comment

taremi will come in on the '93 min

Comment

That Benfica result the other night was a big result early on for Porto in the season. Meant Benfica didn’t already go 8 points clear of them.

I’m hoping , fingers crossed, that Taremi has a greater chance of starting the next league game with this lack of subs tonight.

Comment

Second sub used

Comment

Working...
                                X