This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Taremi has to be careful and not make him angry, Sérgio Conceição is known to abuse and beat players...
    he looks like a scary ass, real intense SOB to play for..!!lo

personally i like emotionally connected intense coaches who exude confidence and winning passion into their players (im the exact type, myself..! but this dude takes the shitt too far and achieves the exact opposite of what he probably intended as evident in the vid..!! as Nokhodi put it so eloquently he looks more a Cunt-ceicao than... conceicao there..!

ps
    he better not try that shitt with Mehdi .... my guess is that taremi will smack the shitt outa him right there on the spot getting into his face like that..!!
    did you notice him cussing out and getting into a shouting match with Pep too ....!! lol this dude looks nuts and probably too excitable for his own good..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

personally i like emotionally connected intense coaches who exude confidence and winning passion into their players (im the exact type, myself..! but this dude takes the shitt too far and achieves the exact opposite of what he probably intended as evident in the vid..!! as Nokhodi put it so eloquently he looks more a Cunt-ceicao than... conceicao there..!

ps
      he better not try that shitt with Mehdi .... my guess is that taremi will smack the shitt outa him right there on the spot getting into his face like that..!!
      did you notice him cussing out and getting into a shouting match with Pep too ....!! lol this dude looks nuts and probably too excitable for his own good..!
      IMO its better than acting like a bowl of Abali yogurt ala semak.But yes clearly he takes it too far sometimes. The same nakajima he basically abused all of last year but now he is becoming an important player for them so at least that shows his mind is not set in stone about a player forever.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

ps

I noticed that too, he explains the situation in this video. He is a bit of a hothead, but he is a good manager in my opinion. Reminds me of the Portuguese version of Gennaro Gattuso in terms of temperament, attitude, and style.

Comment

Comment

badbakht. Him and us lol.

Comment

C*NTCECAIO

Comment

damn it

Comment

Told y'all, Taremi not starting.

He won't start Champions League either. I think Martinez is also ahead of Taremi as well.

Marega playing today is a surprise. But he will start Tuesday as well.

Comment

martinez isnt even on bench today. so at least he is only Cf on bench.

Comment

Fck Conceicao

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        martinez isnt even on bench today. so at least he is only Cf on bench.
                        Yeah, but watch him make the CL team. Taremi will get scrap minutes today.

Honestly, this is even sadder than Alireza's situation at Brighton. Taremi was arguably the best player in Portugal last year and he is still in the same league and being ousted by a pylon (Marega) and Evanilson (a crappy player)

Comment

^ Frustrating! Good reason not to watch the match. I have too much to do. Perhaps will check in the second half to see if he is coming on.

Go Taremi!

Comment

Originally posted by Eski_8 View Post
                            Yeah, but watch him make the CL team. Taremi will get scrap minutes today.
                            Honestly, this is even sadder than Alireza's situation at Brighton. Taremi was arguably the best player in Portugal last year and he is still in the same league and being ousted by a pylon (Marega) and Evanilson (a crappy player)
                            I wouldnt say evanilson is a crappy player at all lol. But taremi deserves more than getting benched for a super raw brazilian kid who only has a year of pro football under his belt. I hope it doesnt affect his confidence but it probably will, hard for the repeated benchings not to. Transfer in Jan please

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              I wouldnt say evanilson is a crappy player at all lol. But taremi deserves more than getting benched for a super raw brazilian kid who only has a year of pro football under his belt. I hope it doesnt affect his confidence but it probably will, hard for the repeated benchings not to. Transfer in Jan please
                              Yes i dont care if evanlison is crap or the next ronaldo. He just came to europe and he is a kid, there is no chance in hell he goes straight ahead of the fckucking top scorer in the league that you just paid 7or8mil euro for! wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

I noticed that too, he explains the situation in this video. He is a bit of a hothead, but he is a good manager in my opinion. Reminds me of the Portuguese version of Gennaro Gattuso in terms of temperament, attitude, and style.
                                all i noticed and gathered from the scene(not hearing any specific thing from their discussion on the sideline ) was that Sergio came across a hotheaded nut-job..!! im fairly certain that Pep knew that about him and shrewdly suckered him into that embarrassing meltdown by an off-handed remark and threw him off his game plan in the process..!! sergio proceeded to make an ass of himself on the sidelines and certainly looked the Aggressor in that exchange to 90% of the viewing public and then continued to make irrational wholesale swap of his team (killed any flow or organization of his team and lost the plot completely and the game in an embarrassing fashion in the process..! in fact, porto was super lucky not to get completely routed with 2-3 more goals scored on them afterwards..!!

like i said before there is very FINE LINE between being an emotionally intense coach and a complete hot-headed nut job there for the taking of opposition coaches..!!

must be Portuguese/Persion thing..? this over gheyrati reactions ..? Carlos had a somewhat similar temperament but he was far more shrewd about using of his passion on the sidelines than sergio looks to be..?? even Carlito took it way too far passed the required edge, on some occasions .... like vs Iraq in AC 1/4Finals ..!?

Comment

Working...
                                X