Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karnaameye Marega dar Porteghaal khoobe: dar 155 baazi 72 gol zade.

Baraye hamin fekr mikonam morrabbie Porto dar haale haazer ziyaad be in baazikon etminaan mikone.

Mehdi ta forme Marega kami oft kard bayad az forsat estefaadeh kone va jaaye khodash raa dar team fix kone.

AGAR in forsat raa begire.

Man ham moafegham: daste kam yek saal ba Porto bayad bemoone va talaash kone taa fix beshe.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Karnaameye Marega dar Porteghaal khoobe: dar 155 baazi 72 gol zade.
      Baraye hamin fekr mikonam morrabbie Porto dar haale haazer ziyaad be in baazikon etminaan mikone.
      Mehdi ta forme Marega kami oft kard bayad az forsat estefaadeh kone va jaaye khodash raa dar team fix kone.
      AGAR in forsat raa begire.
      Man ham moafegham: daste kam yek saal ba Porto bayad bemoone va talaash kone taa fix beshe.
      Yek chizi ke mano kheili negaran kard mosahebeye mehdi be yek resaneh daghigh yadam nis kodum ama onja goft arezoosh raftan be yek teame sathe balateriye. In harfo moghei zad ke hanooz johare emzash ba porto khosk nashodeh bud. In tarze harf zadan be nazare man dorost nist. Footbalist haye ma bayad moragheb bashan chi migan hata agar be zaban farsi.

Hala bayad kheili talash kone ta neshun bedeh porto jooneshe.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

If he does not start tonight i will stop following FC Porto *angry*!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
          If he does not start tonight i will stop following FC Porto *angry*!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
          Don't get your hopes up.

Seems like Evanilson is ahead of Mehdi in the depth chart.

So even if Marega is rested to the CL game, Evanilson will probably start, with Mehdi coming off the bench late in the game

Comment

i rather he comes off bench today and start in CL
            that was the whole idea of his move anyhow

besides in aint like Porto is some hot shitt like Byern that he should feel happy just to be part of the team..!

Comment

Sadly, I think Evanilson will start. I have no hope with this manager for Mehdi.

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              i rather he comes off bench today and start in CL
              that was the whole idea of his move anyhow

besides in aint like Porto is some hot shitt like Byern that he should feel happy just to be part of the team..!
              No chance he starts in their next Champions League game. It's Marega.

Comment

Originally posted by Eski_8 View Post
                Sadly, I think Evanilson will start. I have no hope with this manager for Mehdi.
                No chance he starts in their next Champions League game. It's Marega.
                damn, that would be quiet a sad situation if he is considered last choice striker at the club .....if i see the situation as such, i were him id request a loan move right away .... he is way too old for that shittt and an instrumental part of TM and can ill afford to be rotting away on anybody's bench, getting trash minutes here n there...!

Comment

this is what SC said word for word when asked about taremi's limited minutes last week. make of it what you will.

«I have praised him many times. For now, nobody approaches me on the street in these terms, because I don't allow it. Not to my family. Usually, I run home, they (the press) don't catch me. Taremi is an excellent player, refined and who moves well in the last third. I was without Taremi for 15 days. He's working like the others. I was here, entering the dynamic is different. It has been entering practically always. I have to look at the game and ask ... It's funny. Someone asked me why Taremi came in after Toni Martínez. Normal, he spent 15 days working with me here. Toni Martínez has quality, he also scored goals. I had Taremi on the last day. Then there are parrots that don't know what's going on or get informed. We are here every day, we are with the players, we understand the state of the player », he highlighted.
                  https://tvi24.iol.pt/fc-porto/liga/c...emi-e-martinez

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    this is what SC said word for word when asked about taremi's limited minutes last week. make of it what you will.

«I have praised him many times. For now, nobody approaches me on the street in these terms, because I don't allow it. Not to my family. Usually, I run home, they (the press) don't catch me. Taremi is an excellent player, refined and who moves well in the last third. I was without Taremi for 15 days. He's working like the others. I was here, entering the dynamic is different. It has been entering practically always. I have to look at the game and ask ... It's funny. Someone asked me why Taremi came in after Toni Martínez. Normal, he spent 15 days working with me here. Toni Martínez has quality, he also scored goals. I had Taremi on the last day. Then there are parrots that don't know what's going on or get informed. We are here every day, we are with the players, we understand the state of the player », he highlighted.
                    Wasn't he without marega during 15 days? Does potter give him communication lessons?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Wasn't he without marega during 15 days? Does potter give him communication lessons?
                      Exactly
                      & how many of these new strikers joined after Mehdi having less training with the team are getting CL minutes ahead of medi !?

Sounds like Mostly bs Baseless excuses

If he doesn’t get meaningful minutes next CL match then I’d know that for certain ..!

FTB My suspicion is that he simply doesn’t rate Mehdi as much as other strikers, simple as ..!( & probably mostly because he wasn’t his preferred purchase to begin with, possibly because he got no kickbacks from his arrival as possibly others who joined later ..!??)

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        no he wasnt. Marega didnt join mali team for international break. Same with evanilson and toni martinez. I agree it doesnt seem like much of an excuse, but this is what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Here we go. The excuses are already starting...not looking promising.

Comment

Taremi has to be careful and not make him angry, Sérgio Conceição is known to abuse and beat players...

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Taremi has to be careful and not make him angry, Sérgio Conceição is known to abuse and beat players...
                              what a raging cunt.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X