Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn’t look happy to come off which is understandable as he wants that top scorer.
    SC bringing off a striker for a midfielder when they have nothing to play for is crazy managing though.

Edit - then he goes and scores 🙂

Comment

I think Rav players were taunting Taremi throughout the game and even when he was leaving the pitch they were doing it to him. I think it did affect his game.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
        I think Rav players were taunting Taremi throughout the game and even when he was leaving the pitch they were doing it to him. I think it did affect his game.
        Really? Lol that’s so dumb, they were only relevant last year cause of him. If they actually did that then I hope they do relegate for being so classless

Comment

Toni is on fire. Scored in their last 5-6 games i guess.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad he was subbed early and hope he doesn't start next game. WE NEED HIS LEGS
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Toni is on fire. Scored in their last 5-6 games i guess.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
              Will be a great partner for taremi. He also likes to make runs for and through ball plays just like mehdi does.

Hes also strong and much more mobile than marega.
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Wow, Benfica gave Sporting their first loss of the year today. Benfica 4 - Sporting 3. Porto will need to win next week's game to guarantee themselves a spot in Champions league next year. Benfica is a point behind Porto and has better goal differential. Third place would not get an automatic Champions league spot and has to go through qualifier matches to get there...

Comment

Porto is already guaranteed champions league as they have 77 points and benefica have 73 points . so even if they lose next game benefica won't reach them as they need 4 points.

Mehdi now needs 6 goals to be crowned top scorer (if scores stay like that) which is impossible. Only if he would've taken all the penalty kicks he would be at 21 goals right now i think. (edit: just checked Sergio has scored 7 goals from penalty spot)

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                  Wow, Benfica gave Sporting their first loss of the year today. Benfica 4 - Sporting 3. Porto will need to win next week's game to guarantee themselves a spot in Champions league next year. Benfica is a point behind Porto and has better goal differential. Third place would not get an automatic Champions league spot and has to go through qualifier matches to get there...

Comment

hey guys there is something dodgy in Benefica vs Sporting lisbon game! 2 Penalties in one game? hmmmm ! and benefica wins the game? something doesn't add up for me!
                    And Guess whos taken the penalties!!! Gonçalves and Seferović ! I swear something fishy is about this match! Mostly likely related to betting. Benefica's penalty taker is either Waldschmidt or Pizzi ! Deffo something fishy going on in that match . I didn't bother checking sporting's penalty taker.

edit: 2 penalties not 4. I mis read googles score line

Comment

Mehdi has a good chance of winning the most assists (I assume there is an award for that). He is currently in first place with 10 assists and below him there are three Benfica players with 8 each.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Comment

I swear Mehdi and Sardar can out-squat any other international striker duo

Comment

Silver lining despite not getting Golden Boot:

Mehdi Taremi is the first player to reach double figures in goals scored (15) and assists (10) in Liga NOS

Our boy with a double-double!

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                              I was given some wrong info and was led to believe that Porto is up by 1 point over Benfica but as Milan-b posted, they are indeed up 4 points and have already locked up the champions league spot. Sorry to have confused everyone.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X