X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marega killed the game 2-0 porto

Comment

Well this move has been a total disappointment so far hopefully it doesn’t stay like this

Comment

Goal Olivera, nice assist by Marega. Porto up 2-0.

Comment

Nice assist for Marega

Comment

Margea didn't even look up when he crossed that. Dude is clueless on the field.

Either way, Mehdi will have a difficult time. The manager has justified Marega for the next 10 games with this assist. Just our luck.

Comment

Screw this coach. Seriously.

Comment

Wow not even some minutes .....

Comment

Originally posted by Eski_8 View Post
                  Margea didn't even look up when he crossed that. Dude is clueless on the field.

Either way, Mehdi will have a difficult time. The manager has justified Marega for the next 10 games with this assist. Just our luck.
                  You don't always have to look up to cross, especially in the situation he was in, he put the ball into the danger zone of the 6 yard box and it paid off. Instead of berating the guy appreciate what he did right. Obviously he has a lot of flaws in his other parts of his game but that was a good cross and assist.

Comment

Damn I wasted my afternoon watching this bullshit. Could’ve watched one of the actually exciting games if I knew this Chos of a coach wasn’t gonna play taremi

Comment

Ive followed nearly all games of Porto now, they are in the same class as olympiacos and these teams, really nothing special, i thought theyr a real good team but only average

Comment

As soon as Evanilson came on, I knew Mehdi was not going to play.

Too bad, wish he went to Benfica, Sporting or Braga. A draw in this game was a more fair scoreline.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                          You don't always have to look up to cross, especially in the situation he was in, he put the ball into the danger zone of the 6 yard box and it paid off. Instead of berating the guy appreciate what he did right. Obviously he has a lot of flaws in his other parts of his game but that was a good cross and assist.
                          Wtf are you saying stfu man why tf would we appreciate what he did??? As far as I know this is the Mehdi Taremi thread not Moussa Marega why would any of us give a single shit about this team if it weren’t for Taremi?

Comment

Originally posted by Eski_8 View Post
                            As soon as Evanilson came on, I knew Mehdi was not going to play.

Too bad, wish he went to Benfica, Sporting or Braga. A draw in this game was a more fair scoreline.
                            Lol, it was the third sub, so it was a bit obvious Taremi wouldn't come on [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                              Lol, it was the third sub, so it was a bit obvious Taremi wouldn't come on [emoji6]
                              i think teams get 5 subs this season in UCL

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                                Europa and Champions leagues allow five subs this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X