This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Let us see how his season go, as I said in the ARJ thread this is going to be a season where more of squads will get game time. Marega to put it frankly is doing shit, I can’t see him starting soon and Mehdi is a much better striker than him and the other options.
      If by the end of the season situation is the same then he needs to assess the situation.

Comment

still a bit too early but if benched again tomorrow, i'd begin to suspect that koonsookcow simply doesnt rate him as his other attacking weapons..... simple as
        where we go from there ????

Comment

He will get into the starting 11, fans in Portugal have a lot of power.

Comment

Comment

looks sad tbf he is rocking somewhat constipated look almost always so hard to tell

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                looks sad tbf he is rocking somewhat constipated look almost always so hard to tell
                I imagine its hard to make friends on teams like this as its cutthroat and constantly competitive.
                Alot of pressure doesn't make things fun all the time.

Comment

This Porto coach better give Taremi his first start there is truly no reason why he shouldn’t give him his EARNED chance
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    This Porto coach better give Taremi his first start there is truly no reason why he shouldn’t give him his EARNED chance
                    don't bet on it.... the coach is a big Marega fan...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Some days ago I read on Instagram iran_legionars that the coach said the reason Taremo doesnt play often is that he is 15 days behind the rest of the team........ dont know exactly what he means but maybe Taremi needs some time.

Sooner or later he will impress, too sad always he comes in Porto is fighting not to lose lol, but he will get his chance since the weeks are very busy

Comment

what a thing it would be if he starts tonight and scores 2 goals to win it for Porto....(dreaming should be allowed)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            What's the point to put Tehran when their clown who serves as their coach will give taremi garbage minutes?

Comment

On the bench

Comment

Ridiculous. We all have to pray for Porto's downfall until Mehdi shows up.

Comment

Working...
                                X